Hey guys so I just found a great deal at my local wrecking yard for a pretty decent looking center console. Only problem is they took it out without the metal bottom mounting brackets. I was wondering if you guys knew if I could just purchase those. I鈥檝e had no luck finding them and was just wondering if anyone knew anything. Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, Beardedsierradriver said:

Hey guys so I just found a great deal at my local wrecking yard for a pretty decent looking center console. Only problem is they took it out without the metal bottom mounting brackets. I was wondering if you guys knew if I could just purchase those. I鈥檝e had no luck finding them and was just wondering if anyone knew anything. Thanks in advance!

I might have one, when I did mine I started with 2 OK ones and made one really nice one.

the left over one has cracked plastic on the main body but the metal bracket you need is intact.

I also have a black 2017 Denali lid that is in pretty good shape

3 hours ago, bayouguy71 said:

I might have one, when I did mine I started with 2 OK ones and made one really nice one.

the left over one has cracked plastic on the main body but the metal bracket you need is intact.

I also have a black 2017 Denali lid that is in pretty good shape

Wow that鈥檒l be perfect i tried to send you a message but for some reason the forum keeps telling me I鈥檓 allowed 0 messages per day. Not sure why since I鈥檓 new to this forum Idk if I鈥檓 doing something wrong but if you could email me we could go over the details. My email is [email protected]

Hello,

I was wondering if you still have these harness. Just ordered a console. Wasn鈥檛 sure if still have them or not.

thanks聽

Contact me at HarnessDR.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pgamboa, love your video and the PNP Harness. This is exactly what I am looking for on my 2018 Silverado. In the video you did, see below, was this a center console you bought used, or did you buy the parts new? If you have a center console with the 3USB ('15 model) is it possible to pop that part out and replace with the 2 USB? when searching the part number for the 2 usb (its vissible at one point in the video) it says that this is a part for a 2500 truck?聽

Really appreciate any info you can share! this is a mod that I will Defiantly be doing in the near future! Also, what is the best way to get in contact to order your PNP harness?

Thank you!

6 hours ago, Michael Sheridan said:

Pgamboa, love your video and the PNP Harness. This is exactly what I am looking for on my 2018 Silverado. In the video you did, see below, was this a center console you bought used, or did you buy the parts new? If you have a center console with the 3USB ('15 model) is it possible to pop that part out and replace with the 2 USB? when searching the part number for the 2 usb (its vissible at one point in the video) it says that this is a part for a 2500 truck?聽

Really appreciate any info you can share! this is a mod that I will Defiantly be doing in the near future! Also, what is the best way to get in contact to order your PNP harness?

Thank you!

@Michael Sheridan聽Contact Phil @pgamboa聽from his website, https://harnessdr.com/

• Like 1

So as you can read, I recently wired up the console. Phil had mentioned that I may need to get my HMI reprogrammed for everything to work as it should. Probably too expensive for me at this point. At least I have the two USB ports in the console that work. My problem is that out of all the USB drives I have lying around, only one will actually work properly. The other ones will play the first song on the drive over and over. Any ideas on why they don't work? I have tried reformatting them. I have tried different brands and sizes. I bought a 64gb and a 32gb today in two different brands and neither one worked. They do work perfect in my computer though. What do you guys think?聽

Edited by Swagfu

I'm sure this has been covered, but at 78 pages and on a slow connection, I'm not currently able to read them all.

I have a 2018 with the jump seat.聽 My neighbor just got a 2016 with the center console that he wants to trade.聽 Both are non-Bose, non e-assist.聽

Would we both need to get harnesses for the swap or just me going from the jump seat to the console?聽

Having access to his truck, is there a harness in it that I could take to make the swap work without having to buy a harness, and not leaving him with inoperable USB/Aux?

1 hour ago, Darmichar said:

I'm sure this has been covered, but at 78 pages and on a slow connection, I'm not currently able to read them all.

I have a 2018 with the jump seat.聽 My neighbor just got a 2016 with the center console that he wants to trade.聽 Both are non-Bose, non e-assist.聽

Would we both need to get harnesses for the swap or just me going from the jump seat to the console?聽

Having access to his truck, is there a harness in it that I could take to make the swap work without having to buy a harness, and not leaving him with inoperable USB/Aux?

Need to buy a harness from @pgamboa聽msg though his website聽

https://harnessdr.com/

In short - no.

Jump seat trucks have the connection point under the front passenger seat. Console trucks have their connection point under the dash.

You both would need to get harnesses to make the link from these connection points.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pgamboa said:

In short - no.

Jump seat trucks have the connection point under the front passenger seat. Console trucks have their connection point under the dash.

You both would need to get harnesses to make the link from these connection points.

Thank you, sir.聽 That is the answer I was looking for.