New 2019 Silverado Info In One Month - What's On Your Wish List?

Gorehamj

19 silverado GM-Trucks image.jpg

John Goreham

Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com

12-15-2017

The Detroit Free Press predicts that the Detroit Auto Show in mid-January will be "Dominated by trucks." The rumor is that Chevy may debut the 2019 Silverado at this show, or at least offer a hint of what is to come. Ram is expected to show off its new truck at the show. 2017 was a mixed year of news for the truck world. Ford seemed to win all the awards, and even with a couple hurricanes to spur sales, the overall outcome is likely to be a slight decline from the highs of 2016.  

Cargo areas are all the buzz right now. There are unsubstantiated reports that GM may use carbon fiber, or some type of non-metallic bed, in its upcoming trucks. Ram may have a novel tailgate. With the new trucks about to break cover, we'd like to ask what would be on your wish list for a 2019 Silverado . Post your wish in the comments below.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same thing that's always on my wish list, a base RCSB with a 6.2. But it'll never happen, because it would be too fun and GM's bean counters are a bunch of halfwits. 

7 hours ago, Chevyguy85 said:

Being able to actually customize a truck the way I want instead of having to get 10 things in a package I don't want, just to get the 1 I do want.

X100000!!....Most of those packages are full of crap that is undesirable to me ...Why a sliding rear window is not a stand alone option on ALL trim levels is beyond me

I have a feeling some folks in Texas might get to see something today...

Tomorrow, nearly 1,000 people will join us in Dallas to celebrate a milestone 100 years in the making -- the Chevy Truck Centennial.

To mark this historic event, we invited some of our most loyal and enthusiastic truck owners to join us in Texas to sample our award-winning product lineup, to hear from one of our most outspoken Chevy fans – Dale Earnhardt Jr., and to see some of the most significant Chevy trucks from the last 100 years. Of course, we also have a surprise or two in store to make the day even more memorable.

We knew we couldn't celebrate without our customers because they have played such an important role in our success over the last 100 years and we are thrilled that so many of them will be joining us for this special event.

Crewcab Std Bed Z71 color TBD

Few options that would 100% sway my decision going from my 2010 to a new one as soon as I can

- HUD

- Rear Flat Floor

- Rear center seat head rest

- 6.2 Engine available

16 hours ago, Daly said:

Same thing that's always on my wish list, a base RCSB with a 6.2. But it'll never happen, because it would be too fun and GM's bean counters are a bunch of halfwits. 

I would actually trade my ZO6 for one of these!

I like the front end the more I look at it, and the mirrors. Not sure on the body line on the front fender, and I was one of the few that like the squared off wheel wells. 

Archived