One Image That Shows GMC's Boat-Towing Dominance

Gorehamj

GMC vehicles by Jeffrey Ross.jpg

John Goreham
Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
3-26-2018

Every so often we happen upon an image that tells a story about trucks. Our most recent find comes courtesy of freelance writer and friend of GM-Trucks.com, Jeffrey Ross. Jeffrey was out enjoying the spring weather this past week at the Lake Oliver Marina in Columbus, Georgia when he happened to notice something odd about all of the marina's members' vehicles parked in the boat ramp lot. They were all GMCs. Except for that one Silverado on the left. Jeffrey commented that he sees four generations of GMC's in that one image. 

We could make up some more text about the image, but we think it tells its own story. If you tow a boat with your GMC truck let us know in the comments or maybe attach a picture below. 

Our thanks to Jeffrey Ross for the use of his cool image.  Find Jeffrey on Instagram or on Twitter.

I am sure it was staged!  There can't be that many GM owners in one place at a single time?  Everything I read is GM sucks?  Heck even the new Sierra AT4 is awful and it has not even been introduced yet if you read these forums?  Maybe GM will have a standalone "Raptor" fighter with the 4.2L TT from Cadillac but then again of course everybody on this forum would say that sucks too.........

On 3/27/2018 at 2:49 PM, mookdoc6 said:

I am sure it was staged!  There can't be that many GM owners in one place at a single time?  Everything I read is GM sucks?  Heck even the new Sierra AT4 is awful and it has not even been introduced yet if you read these forums?  Maybe GM will have a standalone "Raptor" fighter with the 4.2L TT from Cadillac but then again of course everybody on this forum would say that sucks too.........

LOL. Hell Mook surprised someone has not stated that the fishing sucked too !!

On 3/29/2018 at 9:56 AM, gearheadesw said:

Parking for the GMC in front on right sucked, really? And you left it like that??!!

Beat me to it.  I can only assume this isn't far from where I live.  The "I'm the most important person in the world so I'll put my car where ever the F I want" attitude is pretty strong here.

1 hour ago, FIREBLADE74 said:

Possible. I noticed at work all same trucks park together. I feel more comfortable leaving my truck near a owner of the same brand. 

This, always, with different brands of ownership.

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:56 AM, gearheadesw said:

Parking for the GMC in front on right sucked, really? And you left it like that??!!

Good catch. I missed that. Looks like a @hole or hipster parking job?

Archived