The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

Ordered a 6.2 LTZ Z71 in blue last week.  When it arrives at the dealership it’ll be a little longer before I can pick up.  The dealer will add the 2 inch lift(they won’t from plant) and all the black parts to essentially make it a trail boss.  Only difference will be I’m getting the 22 black rst wheels.

so I’ll have a trail boss LTZ with all avail options, and 6.2

509616A2-13B2-4D93-9975-3B823CEA6FFB.jpeg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, obfirefighter22 said:

Ordered a 6.2 LTZ Z71 in blue last week.  When it arrives at the dealership it’ll be a little longer before I can pick up.  The dealer will add the 2 inch lift(they won’t from plant) and all the black parts to essentially make it a trail boss.  Only difference will be I’m getting the 22 black rst wheels.

You should change recovery hooks to red to make it official ?

2 hours ago, Sierra Blues said:

She'll look good

ltz tb.png

Oh wow! Awesome work there!  Can you do it now with the older style Z71(like 2015) on the back and no emblem on front q-panel?

if not no big deal, I was going to play around and try to do it. Can’t say I’m crazy about the emblem on the smaller q-panel.

11 hours ago, obfirefighter22 said:

I'm looking at the RST Max Tow and would love to swap out the a front area and back bumper to the black like the trail boss like you. What are they charging you and what are you doing with the chrome parts? Is the dealer giving you anything for them?

7 hours ago, obfirefighter22 said:

Oh wow! Awesome work there!  Can you do it now with the older style Z71(like 2015) on the back and no emblem on front q-panel?

if not no big deal, I was going to play around and try to do it. Can’t say I’m crazy about the emblem on the smaller q-panel.

If you like that Z71 emblem on the bed just use a heat gun, warm up the emblem, peel it off and stick it on the bed wherever you like. When these are new all the adhesive will stay on the emblem.

3 hours ago, UGADawgs said:

For all you guys that are factory ordering, are dealers offering discounts beyond basic Chevy offers?

Yes, I got $500 extra on top of the Dealer's $4000, because of the factory ordered. 

3 hours ago, UGADawgs said:

For all you guys that are factory ordering, are dealers offering discounts beyond basic Chevy offers?

The only extra discount I'm getting is the GM loyalty which is a $2,500 off.  I just need to take in a copy of one of my current GM vehicles registration.  That and I got a Military discount.  But that is it.  I'm not lucky enough to live where the dealers sell a ton of them and are offering $4k off plus the extras.  Life in a small town in the sticks!

33 minutes ago, Black02Silverado said:

The only extra discount I'm getting is the GM loyalty which is a $2,500 off.  I just need to take in a copy of one of my current GM vehicles registration.  That and I got a Military discount.  But that is it.  I'm not lucky enough to live where the dealers sell a ton of them and are offering $4k off plus the extras.  Life in a small town in the sticks!

You should push them to sell it in suppliers discounts. Ask them to give you a copy of the GM invoice. There are dealers who are selling in that price. I got mine with $1500 loyalty, $4500 dealer at the time of ordered, $700 more at the time of signing contract, and $700 from Costco. I got $7400 total discount. You know the dealers. Don't give up easily ?

1 minute ago, AMPRG said:

You should push them to sell it in suppliers discounts. Ask them to give you a copy of the GM invoice. There are dealers who are selling in that price. I got mine with $1500 loyalty, $4500 dealer at the time of ordered, $700 more at the time of signing contract, and $700 from Costco. I got $7400 total discount. You know the dealers. Don't give up easily ?

I contacted Costco and the dealer I'm buying from, again in a small town isn't part of the Costco system.  :(

Where are you located?  I'm told that makes a difference on what GM can offer as well.  It stinks but such is life.