Jump to content

Zane

The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

Recommended Posts

It's never too early to start talking about the process of shopping around for a dealer, pricing, the ordering process, deposits, and production delivery times.  Although we're still months away from orders being accepted, this thread is meant to be a place where everyone can check in and share their experiences as they go through the process. 

 

I'm also going to document as many important dates in this initial post as I can. I'll attempt to keep everyone up to date on start of production, any ordering limitations, and when the ordering system will go live. 

 

NEW UPDATES AS OF: April 25th, 2018

 

T1XX-  2019 Chevrolet Silverado and 2019 GMC Sierra - Important Ordering / Production Dates

 

Pre-Production:  NOW - Captured Test Fleet Production Confirmed as of March 31st.

Fleet Order Entry Avaliable On

  • Crew Cab: 4/26/18
  • Double Cab:  6/21/18
  • Regular Cab: TBD

Retail Initial Consensus Month

  • Crew Cab: May 1st
  • Double Cab:  August 1st
  • Regular Cab: TBD

Initial Dealer Order Submission Process (DOSP)

  • Crew Cab: 5/17/18
  • Double Cab:  8/16/18
  • Regular Cab: TBD

Production Start Up For Dealer Delivery

  • Crew Cab: Quarter 3 - July/August/September
  • Double Cab: Quarter 4 - October November December
  • Regular Cab: TBD

2019 Chevrolet Silverado Start Up Schedule

2019_Silverado_Ordering01.jpg

2019_Silverado_Ordering02.jpg

2019_Silverado_Ordering03.jpg

2019_Silverado_Ordering04.jpg

2019_Silverado_Ordering05.jpg

 

 

2019 GMC Sierra Start Up Schedule

2019_GMC_Sierra_StartupSchedule.jpg

This post will be updated whenever new information becomes available. Please contact me if you can help clarify any of these dates.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2018 at 7:55 AM, Zane said:

It's never too early to start talking about the process of shopping around for a dealer, pricing, the ordering process, deposits, and production delivery times.  Although we're still months away from orders being accepted, this thread is meant to be a place where everyone can check in and share their experiences as they go through the process. 

 

I'm also going to document as many important dates in this initial post as I can. I'll attempt to keep everyone up to date on start of production, any ordering limitations, and when the ordering system will go live. 

 

T1XX-  2019 Chevrolet Silverado and 2019 GMC Sierra - Important Ordering / Production Dates

Orders will begin to be accepted: June-July

Pre-Production will begin: TBD
Production will begin:  TBD

Shipments to dealers will begin:  August - October

 

This post will be updated whenever new information becomes available. Please contact me if you can help clarify any of these dates.

Sweet! May have to talk to my local GMC dealer about ordering a 2019 Denali. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to what I can see on both of these websites below, the 2019 Silverado double cab order acceptance will start March 29th and production starting June 11th. I am unsure on what 2019 model this is, If it is the all new Silverado or if it is the current one (2019 Silverado Legacy its called)

 

https://www.donlen.com/buildstart-trucks-gm.html

https://www.arifleet.com/resources/manufacturing-updates/build-out-start-up-dates/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:38 PM, silveradonationfan15 said:

According to what I can see on both of these websites below, the 2019 Silverado double cab order acceptance will start March 29th and production starting June 11th. I am unsure on what 2019 model this is, If it is the all new Silverado or if it is the current one (2019 Silverado Legacy its called)

 

https://www.donlen.com/buildstart-trucks-gm.html

https://www.arifleet.com/resources/manufacturing-updates/build-out-start-up-dates/

Anyone know any details about what I just said above? I cant seem to find any order information about the 2019 1500's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need everyone's advice on when I need to place my order.  I will need to take delivery around the first of October that is when my lease is up on my F150.  I would just trade it in but from what I've been told almost nobody other than another Ford Dealership wants to deal with a Ford lease.  I am not ordering nothing crazy just want to make sure that a black Denali ultimate 4x4with black interior will be available when my lease ends.

I know it usually takes 6 to 8 weeks on orders so that should put me ordering the first of August or should I order sooner since it looks like production will start June or July for the 2019's.  I would hate to wait and place my order a month or two after productions start and get a 12 week or more back log.  Has anyone had experience with this before and what is everyone's opinion on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, strickland604 said:

I need everyone's advice on when I need to place my order.  I will need to take delivery around the first of October that is when my lease is up on my F150.  I would just trade it in but from what I've been told almost nobody other than another Ford Dealership wants to deal with a Ford lease.  I am not ordering nothing crazy just want to make sure that a black Denali ultimate 4x4with black interior will be available when my lease ends.

I know it usually takes 6 to 8 weeks on orders so that should put me ordering the first of August or should I order sooner since it looks like production will start June or July for the 2019's.  I would hate to wait and place my order a month or two after productions start and get a 12 week or more back log.  Has anyone had experience with this before and what is everyone's opinion on this.

Id would order mid July, usually when production plant switches and starts up on a new model it isn't set full capacity. I seen somewhere production on the crew cabs starts July 23rd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2018 at 3:23 PM, silveradonationfan15 said:

Anyone know any details about what I just said above? I cant seem to find any order information about the 2019 1500's

I stopped at my local GM dealer  this afternoon and yes, these dates are correct.  You could order your 2019 double cab today, without pricing, and he confirmed the startup dates.  No dates listed yet for the crew cab.

 

What I found interesting is on the order form, the exterior colors are the same as last year models.  At least for the double cabs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be hard for me to order a truck with no pricing especially since most dealers will want a deposit.  I imagine the orders for the crew cabs will start the end of April or first of May.  I will hopefully be ordering a Denali but I want to know what the price is first and what the dealer will sell it to me for before I order it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, packcrew said:

I stopped at my local GM dealer  this afternoon and yes, these dates are correct.  You could order your 2019 double cab today, without pricing, and he confirmed the startup dates.  No dates listed yet for the crew cab.

 

What I found interesting is on the order form, the exterior colors are the same as last year models.  At least for the double cabs.

 

2019 Double cab ordering right now is for the OLD body style continuation trucks, aka Silverado Legacy.  They start up 6/11/18. 

 

https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2018&butID=1&regionID=1&divisionID=1&vehicleID=21425&type=0

 

2019 NEW body style all cabs are TBD on ordering dates and production startup. 

Edited by newdude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, packcrew said:

I stopped at my local GM dealer  this afternoon and yes, these dates are correct.  You could order your 2019 double cab today, without pricing, and he confirmed the startup dates.  No dates listed yet for the crew cab.

 

What I found interesting is on the order form, the exterior colors are the same as last year models.  At least for the double cabs.

Acturally I looked into this also this past week and I discovered this ordering is for the 2019 "old" Silverado! its now called the silverado legacy. you can only get WT, LT and LT2 models

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know they have shown 3/4 ton work truck reg cab pics. Anyone seed any 1/2 to ones? I remember last time in 2013 a member here photo shopped one for us reg cab guys! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Likarok said:

I know they have shown 3/4 ton work truck reg cab pics. Anyone seed any 1/2 to ones? I remember last time in 2013 a member here photo shopped one for us reg cab guys! 

 

Real good question....With Ram discontinuing the regular cabs for 2019 it made me nervous Chevrolet might stop selling the consumer type regular cabs.....hopefully not !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Likarok said:

I know they have shown 3/4 ton work truck reg cab pics. Anyone seed any 1/2 to ones? I remember last time in 2013 a member here photo shopped one for us reg cab guys! 

 

Chevy showed the Regular Cab in WT trim when they unveiled the Silverado:  https://goo.gl/images/r4wFZx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have any update on when ordering will begin on the '19 Sierra Denali 1500?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Similar Content

    • By Catman HD
      FS Slightly used Black Bear programmer in like new condition. Still has decal unused-- selling for 210.00 shipped priority mail USA only... You pay paypal fees!---See  you will have to contact  http://store.blackbearperformance.com/EFILive-AutoCal-Tuning-System_p_8.html Black Bear to have your truck scanned and tuned. Tuner retails for 599 new.
      See my ebay feedback dfwrc 100% positive....
      Text me at 817-914-8870 with questions
      Only selling because I sold 2017 2500hd and no longer need it



    • By rae185
      Looking for opinions on spray in bedliner's
       
      Rhino line VS vortex liners
      The rhinoline will cost me about 525 vortex around 600. 
      What's the differences? 
      What's better or worse?
      Thanks for opinions

    • By RyderJ8
      I have a 2011 Silverado single cab Z71 4x4. I’ve had it just about 2 years now. I’m currently running 285/70R17 tires. The guy I bought it from told me it had a 1.5 inch leveling kit on it, but I don’t see any kind of spacer on the front coil or anything of that nature. I’m looking to buy a set of 20x10 wheels and 33x12.50 tires. I want to know if anyone is running this set up, if it scrubs, any recommendations really.  Also my truck definitely looks like it sets taller than my roommates 2013 does. I appreciate the help in advance. 
    • By TyGriff13
      Well guys, it finally happened with the 2019's coming out and all these dealers trying to move their new and used 18's I broke down and upgraded my 2014 GMC 1500 to a Certified 2018 Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71 w/ only 2700 miles! I am pretty excited about it, she's bone stock and she won't last that way for long.
       
      Going from 35's to stocks is going to be quite the transition at first, but don't fret! There are changes coming soon and I figured I would track my build right here, hope y'all will enjoy! 
       
      It already started yesterday as I did some research and discovered my K & N cai will fit on the 2018, so I pulled that off and put the stock intake back on, also took the hidden light bar out of the grill, and of course took my good ole trusty tool box off (this will be truck number 5 for the tool box!). I placed an order just a few minutes ago and there are more goodies coming soon!
       
      Please let me know if y'all have any comments, ideas, or questions!  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Forum Statistics

    197,907
    Total Topics
    2,097,455
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    166,181
    Total Members
    8,960
    Most Online
    Crewcab15
    Newest Member
    Crewcab15
    Joined
  • Who's Online   52 Members, 0 Anonymous, 273 Guests (See full list)

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.