Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Zane

The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

Recommended Posts

The order guide is out!!!!!!!! AND the new 5.3L makes 355hp!

6.2L only goes up 5hp to 425 lol


2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jimmyboy8301 said:


6.2L only goes up 5hp to 425 lol


2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

What a let down loll, I was really hoping for 375hp!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What a let down loll, I was really hoping for 375hp!

Me too, and 450 for the 6.2


2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jimmyboy8301 said:


Me too, and 450 for the 6.2


2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

Also no 6.2L for the LTtrailboss, and theres no sign of the 3.0L diesel and I never seen the option for crew cab 6ft box option

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did the order guide state the 2019 6.2L will have 450lb ft of torque? How’s that possible if the current 6.2 has 460lb ft? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Did the order guide state the 2019 6.2L will have 450lb ft of torque? How’s that possible if the current 6.2 has 460lb ft? 

I just saw the 425HP


2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jimmyboy8301 said:


I just saw the 425HP


2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

https://www.tfltruck.com/2018/04/49203/

 

I’m really hoping this is for the 2019 Classic models & not the new T1’s. Those numbers are pretty disappointing honestly. However some items, like dual exhaust tips, make it seem like it’s for the new models. Oh well, guess we’ll just have to wait for the official announcement.

Edited by EChavez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, EChavez said:

https://www.tfltruck.com/2018/04/49203/

 

I’m really hoping this is for the 2019 Classic models & not the new T1’s. Those numbers are pretty disappointing honestly. However some items, like dual exhaust tips, make it seem like it’s for the new models. Oh well, guess we’ll just have to wait for the official announcement.

No this is for the all new 2019 Silverado’s. I’m pretty disappointed also for many reasons. First the only models available to get the 6.2 are the LTZ and High Country. Which is the same as last the 2018 models. Also I wanted either the RST or the high country with the 6.2. Well can’t get the RST with the 6.2. Then If you want the 6.2 in the high country you HAVE to get 4wd? WTF?! I have a 2016 HC with the 6.2 and 2wd. I am very disappointed. Also the 6.2 went to 425 hp then down to 450 tq?! Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
https://www.tfltruck.com/2018/04/49203/
 
I’m really hoping this is for the 2019 Classic models & not the new T1’s. Those numbers are pretty disappointing honestly. However some items, like dual exhaust tips, make it seem like it’s for the new models. Oh well, guess we’ll just have to wait for the official announcement.

Very very disappointing


2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't appear to be an option for Automatic Cruise Control. If so I'm out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gmissed said:

Doesn't appear to be an option for Automatic Cruise Control. If so I'm out.

Yeah didn’t see that either. That would of been nice to have since the F150 already has it. Not sure about the Dodge Ram. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be a little skeptical of that news until GM actually releases the info, I'd be hard pressed to believe that they left the power numbers alone. 

 

But, we are dealing with GM here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is why ford will win the truck battles. They offer their highest rated motor in almost any trim ( yes I know not the raptor eco). I can get the 3.5 eco with the 10spd in a XL, Chevy is making me purchase a Ltz or HC. Back to Ford I go, hi ho hi ho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jr09country6.2 said:

This is why ford will win the truck battles. They offer their highest rated motor in almost any trim ( yes I know not the raptor eco). I can get the 3.5 eco with the 10spd in a XL, Chevy is making me purchase a Ltz or HC. Back to Ford I go, hi ho hi ho.

You joined just to tell everyone that? :rolleyes: Gee wonder what you are?

 

Tyler

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.