Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Zane

The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

Recommended Posts

At the dealership today we were talking about the new trucks. Pricing will be available June 16th. We are going to spec out a truck as soon as I get there that day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Willborio said:

At the dealership today we were talking about the new trucks. Pricing will be available June 16th. We are going to spec out a truck as soon as I get there that day. 

Thanks for the info on that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

Thanks for the info on that!

Not a problem. They printed out the order from for me and all the info. There is nothing available on the at4 right now or base model Sierra or sle. Just the Denali and slt right now. The Denali and slt will start production 1st in july the at4 will start production in September. And the rest in october. They are expected on lots late 3rd quarter early 1st. 

Edited by Willborio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Willborio said:

Not a problem. They printed out the order from for me and all the info. There is nothing available on the at4 right now or base model Sierra or sle. Just the Denali and slt right now. The Denali and slt will start production 1st in july the at4 will start production in September. And the rest in october. They are expected on lots late 3rd quarter early 1st. 

Is the order form like the fleet order guide?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

Is the order form like the fleet order guide?

Not sure. I talked to the sales manager and the guy I bought my 18 from. They told me we could sit down and spec it out for price. But even if I place and order wouldn't see the truck for 8 to 12 weeks after ordering. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2018 at 6:38 PM, silveradonationfan15 said:

A couple photos I also came across in the internet..... I really would wish I can see a black LT trail boss! 

29573163_10156107628060729_6111633635223370898_n.jpg

29597639_10156107628055729_8598261140585482272_n.jpg

 

FB_IMG_1524661984321.jpg

FB_IMG_1524661290507.jpg

FB_IMG_1524661326540.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was able to place an order for my 2019 Silverado RST today! No eta or pricing but my dealer (Jim at D’Arcy GMC) was able to walk through the options with me and enter the order: 

 

Model Information    

Model Year:        2019    Division:        CHEVROLET TRUCK    Allocation Group:       Xxxxxx

Model:        CK10543 - Silverado Short Crew 1500 4WD    Order Type:        SRE-Retail Sold

DAN:        

 

FOX

Priority:        1

Charge-to:        

Xxxxxx        BFC:        1

Stock No:        

 

Quantity:        1

Ship-to:        

Xxxxxx        BFC:        1

MSRP:       W/A        MSRP W/DFC:       W/A

Invoice:       W/A        Invoice W/DFC:       W/A

GMS:       W/A        GMS W/DFC:       W/A

Supplier:       W/A        Supplier W/DFC:       W/A

Preferred Equipment Group †

PEG:    1SP    W/A    

Color

Primary Color:    GBA -  Black    W/A    

Trim

H0Y:    Jet Black, Leather-appointed front seat trim    W/A    

Options

A2X:    Seat adjuster, driver 10-way power including lumbar    W/A

A48:    Window, power, rear sliding    W/A

A50:    Seats, front bucket    W/A

AKO:    Glass, deep-tinted    W/A

ATH:    Keyless Open and Start    W/A

AU3:    Door locks, power    W/A

B30:    Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting    W/A

BTV:    Remote vehicle starter system    W/A

C49:    Defogger, rear-window electric    W/A

C5Y:    GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg)    W/A

CF5:    Sunroof, power    W/A

CJ2:    Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control    W/A

CXH:    Leather Package    W/A

DLF:    Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable    W/A

DP6:    Mirror caps    W/A

E63:    Pickup bed    W/A

FE9:    Emissions, Federal requirements    W/A

G80:    Differential, heavy-duty locking rear    W/A

GU5:    Rear axle, 3.23 ratio    W/A

IOS:    Audio system, Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus system    W/A

JL1:    Trailer brake controller, integrated    W/A

K34:    Cruise control, electronic    W/A

KA1:    Seating, heated driver and front passenger    W/A

KC4:    Cooling, external engine oil cooler    W/A

KI3:    Steering wheel, heated    W/A

KI4:    Power outlet, instrument panel, 120-volt (400 watt)    W/A

KNP:    Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler    W/A

KW7:    Alternator, 170 amps    W/A

L84:    Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8    W/A

MQE:    Transmission, 8-speed automatic, electronically controlled    W/A

N37:    Steering column, manual tilt and telescoping    W/A

NP5:    Steering wheel, leather-wrapped    W/A

PCH:    Convenience Package with Bucket Seats    W/A

PCM:    Convenience Package II    W/A

PZX:    Wheels, 18" x 8.5" (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm) Bright Silver painted aluminum    W/A

QDF:    Tires, P265/65R18SL all-season, blackwall    W/A

QT5:    Tailgate, gate function manual    W/A

SAF:    Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock    W/A

SNR:    Seat, Leather-appointed Rear with Storage Package    W/A

U2K:    SiriusXM Radio    W/A

U2L:    Radio, HD    W/A

UE1:    OnStar and Chevrolet connected services capable    W/A

UF2:    LED Cargo Area Lighting    W/A

UG1:    Universal Home Remote    W/A

UK3:    Steering wheel audio controls    W/A

UTJ:    Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry    W/A

UVB:    HD Rear Vision Camera    W/A

V76:    Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black    W/A

VK3:    License plate kit, front    W/A

XCQ:    Tire, spare P265/70R17SL all-season, blackwall    W/A

Z82:    Trailering Package    W/A

W/A

 

Crew cab, short bed, 4 wheel drive, 5.3, black, black leather bucket seats, sunroof.

Still might add all star package once details are released.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These things look awesome in all black.

I can't wait to see them in person. 

 

A tad disappointed with the HP numbers...

but do realize that the weight savings will provide a bit better performance.

 

I wonder if they are planning a mid-cycle power bump after they get other things sorted out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Vicarod said:

 

I wonder if they are planning a mid-cycle power bump after they get other things sorted out.

We all realize that they are probably several years ahead in their planning and  I like trying to guess their strategies.  I believe we're looking at a major change in power delivery in the near future.  Introducing  new engines with a complete body redesign is too much of a change for the pickup truck buying public.  Climbing into a 2019 with familiar interior features powered by an engine with some history makes a major transition easier.  Once we adapt to the new technologies such as variable cylinder activation our focus on how we measure performance may change.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2018 at 10:26 AM, robfox10 said:

I was able to place an order for my 2019 Silverado RST today! No eta or pricing but my dealer (Jim at D’Arcy GMC) was able to walk through the options with me and enter the order: 

 

Model Information    

Model Year:        2019    Division:        CHEVROLET TRUCK    Allocation Group:       Xxxxxx

Model:        CK10543 - Silverado Short Crew 1500 4WD    Order Type:        SRE-Retail Sold

DAN:        

 

FOX

Priority:        1

Charge-to:        

Xxxxxx        BFC:        1

Stock No:        

 

Quantity:        1

Ship-to:        

Xxxxxx        BFC:        1

MSRP:       W/A        MSRP W/DFC:       W/A

Invoice:       W/A        Invoice W/DFC:       W/A

GMS:       W/A        GMS W/DFC:       W/A

Supplier:       W/A        Supplier W/DFC:       W/A

Preferred Equipment Group †

PEG:    1SP    W/A    

Color

Primary Color:    GBA -  Black    W/A    

Trim

H0Y:    Jet Black, Leather-appointed front seat trim    W/A    

Options

A2X:    Seat adjuster, driver 10-way power including lumbar    W/A

A48:    Window, power, rear sliding    W/A

A50:    Seats, front bucket    W/A

AKO:    Glass, deep-tinted    W/A

ATH:    Keyless Open and Start    W/A

AU3:    Door locks, power    W/A

B30:    Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting    W/A

BTV:    Remote vehicle starter system    W/A

C49:    Defogger, rear-window electric    W/A

C5Y:    GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg)    W/A

CF5:    Sunroof, power    W/A

CJ2:    Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control    W/A

CXH:    Leather Package    W/A

DLF:    Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable    W/A

DP6:    Mirror caps    W/A

E63:    Pickup bed    W/A

FE9:    Emissions, Federal requirements    W/A

G80:    Differential, heavy-duty locking rear    W/A

GU5:    Rear axle, 3.23 ratio    W/A

IOS:    Audio system, Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus system    W/A

JL1:    Trailer brake controller, integrated    W/A

K34:    Cruise control, electronic    W/A

KA1:    Seating, heated driver and front passenger    W/A

KC4:    Cooling, external engine oil cooler    W/A

KI3:    Steering wheel, heated    W/A

KI4:    Power outlet, instrument panel, 120-volt (400 watt)    W/A

KNP:    Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler    W/A

KW7:    Alternator, 170 amps    W/A

L84:    Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8    W/A

MQE:    Transmission, 8-speed automatic, electronically controlled    W/A

N37:    Steering column, manual tilt and telescoping    W/A

NP5:    Steering wheel, leather-wrapped    W/A

PCH:    Convenience Package with Bucket Seats    W/A

PCM:    Convenience Package II    W/A

PZX:    Wheels, 18" x 8.5" (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm) Bright Silver painted aluminum    W/A

QDF:    Tires, P265/65R18SL all-season, blackwall    W/A

QT5:    Tailgate, gate function manual    W/A

SAF:    Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock    W/A

SNR:    Seat, Leather-appointed Rear with Storage Package    W/A

U2K:    SiriusXM Radio    W/A

U2L:    Radio, HD    W/A

UE1:    OnStar and Chevrolet connected services capable    W/A

UF2:    LED Cargo Area Lighting    W/A

UG1:    Universal Home Remote    W/A

UK3:    Steering wheel audio controls    W/A

UTJ:    Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry    W/A

UVB:    HD Rear Vision Camera    W/A

V76:    Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black    W/A

VK3:    License plate kit, front    W/A

XCQ:    Tire, spare P265/70R17SL all-season, blackwall    W/A

Z82:    Trailering Package    W/A

W/A

 

Crew cab, short bed, 4 wheel drive, 5.3, black, black leather bucket seats, sunroof.

Still might add all star package once details are released.

 

Chevys must be coming before the gmc is. There is no specs out for the sle or the at4 yet. Just the slt and Denali 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do anyone know when the crew cab standard box (6'6") be available? Also anyone see a crew cab Trail boss with the 6.6ft box? or is this even going to be offered on this trim?

I'm about to order a new truck withn the next month or so but a short box don't really work for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I was able to place an order for my 2019 Silverado RST today! No eta or pricing but my dealer (Jim at D’Arcy GMC) was able to walk through the options with me and enter the order: 
 
Model Information    
Model Year:        2019    Division:        CHEVROLET TRUCK    Allocation Group:       Xxxxxx
Model:        CK10543 - Silverado Short Crew 1500 4WD    Order Type:        SRE-Retail Sold
DAN:        
 
FOX
Priority:        1
Charge-to:        
Xxxxxx        BFC:        1
Stock No:        
 
Quantity:        1
Ship-to:        
Xxxxxx        BFC:        1
MSRP:       W/A        MSRP W/DFC:       W/A
Invoice:       W/A        Invoice W/DFC:       W/A
GMS:       W/A        GMS W/DFC:       W/A
Supplier:       W/A        Supplier W/DFC:       W/A
Preferred Equipment Group †
PEG:    1SP    W/A    
Color
Primary Color:    GBA -  Black    W/A    
Trim
H0Y:    Jet Black, Leather-appointed front seat trim    W/A    
Options
A2X:    Seat adjuster, driver 10-way power including lumbar    W/A
A48:    Window, power, rear sliding    W/A
A50:    Seats, front bucket    W/A
AKO:    Glass, deep-tinted    W/A
ATH:    Keyless Open and Start    W/A
AU3:    Door locks, power    W/A
B30:    Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting    W/A
BTV:    Remote vehicle starter system    W/A
C49:    Defogger, rear-window electric    W/A
C5Y:    GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg)    W/A
CF5:    Sunroof, power    W/A
CJ2:    Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control    W/A
CXH:    Leather Package    W/A
DLF:    Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable    W/A
DP6:    Mirror caps    W/A
E63:    Pickup bed    W/A
FE9:    Emissions, Federal requirements    W/A
G80:    Differential, heavy-duty locking rear    W/A
GU5:    Rear axle, 3.23 ratio    W/A
IOS:    Audio system, Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus system    W/A
JL1:    Trailer brake controller, integrated    W/A
K34:    Cruise control, electronic    W/A
KA1:    Seating, heated driver and front passenger    W/A
KC4:    Cooling, external engine oil cooler    W/A
KI3:    Steering wheel, heated    W/A
KI4:    Power outlet, instrument panel, 120-volt (400 watt)    W/A
KNP:    Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler    W/A
KW7:    Alternator, 170 amps    W/A
L84:    Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8    W/A
MQE:    Transmission, 8-speed automatic, electronically controlled    W/A
N37:    Steering column, manual tilt and telescoping    W/A
NP5:    Steering wheel, leather-wrapped    W/A
PCH:    Convenience Package with Bucket Seats    W/A
PCM:    Convenience Package II    W/A
PZX:    Wheels, 18" x 8.5" (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm) Bright Silver painted aluminum    W/A
QDF:    Tires, P265/65R18SL all-season, blackwall    W/A
QT5:    Tailgate, gate function manual    W/A
SAF:    Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock    W/A
SNR:    Seat, Leather-appointed Rear with Storage Package    W/A
U2K:    SiriusXM Radio    W/A
U2L:    Radio, HD    W/A
UE1:    OnStar and Chevrolet connected services capable    W/A
UF2:    LED Cargo Area Lighting    W/A
UG1:    Universal Home Remote    W/A
UK3:    Steering wheel audio controls    W/A
UTJ:    Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry    W/A
UVB:    HD Rear Vision Camera    W/A
V76:    Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black    W/A
VK3:    License plate kit, front    W/A
XCQ:    Tire, spare P265/70R17SL all-season, blackwall    W/A
Z82:    Trailering Package    W/A
W/A
 
Crew cab, short bed, 4 wheel drive, 5.3, black, black leather bucket seats, sunroof.
Still might add all star package once details are released.
 


Interesting that the gear ratio is 3.23. Current 5.3L come with 3.08, 3.42 or 3.73 with the max tow.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, cNate said:

 


Interesting that the gear ratio is 3.23. Current 5.3L come with 3.08, 3.42 or 3.73 with the max tow.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Those gears are only on the 6 speed. The 2019s don't offer a 6 speed, 8 and 10 only so the 3.23s will be closer to a 3.73 as far as mechanical advantage.  

 

The 2018 8 speeds are 3.42 though.  I wish the 19s with the 5.3 were 3.42 as well.  

Edited by shift_grind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Scott Lamb II
      2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 5.3 Vortec. 2WD.     I've got a head scratcher here. So filling up the other day, I went to start the truck, and acted like it didn't have any fuel to start. Either that or fouled plugs. Took a few tries and started hard, idled rough for about a minute and then was running good. It's been cooler outside as its winter, roughly in the 20s and 30s. But the truck was already at operating temperature. It's happened twice now after I've filled up and no other time does it do it.                                                  Few things: Around 3 weeks ago I forgot to replace the gas cap, lost it on the road. Didn't replace it until the first time it started hard. I've recently changed the oil. Along with that I used a lucas oil additive made for variable valve timing. I also used a fuel treatment for carbon deposits. After looking with my telescope camera, it did its job.                                                                                    Now I did get 2 codes. P0171 and P0174. Bank 1 and Bank 2 Too Lean. Definitely running on the lean side. After this last hard start, I had my scanner hooked up reading the live data, Fuel Trim (Lngshft1 and Shrtshft1; Lngshft2 and Shrtshft2) was low. Lngshft1 and ShrtShft Bank 1 showed fuel trim at start up was -10.4% on Shrtshft1 and -25.6% on Lngshft1. Running very lean on bank 1, and bank 2 was also running lean. I did clean the MAF sensor, replaced the air filter. Check for vaccum leak for about an hour and could not find one. Fuel pump is good, runs just fine. Got out the multimeter and everything seems to check out.                                                      I'm thinking its possibly the fuel filter, maybe a bad MAF, purge valve, or O2 sensor. I've been researching for a few days and looking over the truck but cant figure it out. Rather than going through the task of replacing everything and hoping it works, I figured I'd see if anyone else and had similar problem and found the solution. It runs great any other time, MAF showing correct numbers, same with Fuel Trim showing normal numbers. It's only when I fill up. Maybe a fuel pressure issue somewhere.
    • By Sam Hohn
      I recently acquired a 1951 Chevrolet 6100 missing its engine and would like to refurbish it. However, Instead of putting in the original engine (Chevrolet 235) I am looking for an engine that came out in the next 10-15 years to put in my truck that will out put 200+ horsepower without being out of touch with the truck. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    • By Brandon Ross Ellison
      Will a 5.7 v8 vortec 350 from a 1997 chevy suburban 1500 fit into a 1999 chevy Silverado 2500
    • By anakin14
      Recently bought a '02 Sierra 1500hd and the seller wasnt sure on the lift size. My only experience is with spring type lifts in jeeps so I'm not sure how to tell the lift size on this truck. Ive attached pictures of what looks like a upper control arm drop bracket as well as the rear suspension. Also im suspecting it may have a body lift as well, the fenders sit 47 inches at the highest point, all around. Also on 35s



    • By Big Robs
      I keep hearing an interior rear cabin rattle noise when hitting bumps or rough roads. Sounds like it is coming from the interior rear cabin wall were the rear mirror is located. Has anyone experienced this issue? The second rattle noise is coming from the driver side seat belt pillar or door. The rattle noise almost sounds like plastic hitting plastic. Any ideas or has anyone experienced this?
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Forum Statistics

    215,973
    Total Topics
    2,315,037
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    195,981
    Total Members
    8,960
    Most Online
    BamX31
    Newest Member
    BamX31
    Joined
  • Who's Online   54 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1,593 Guests (See full list)



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.