The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

On 4/30/2018 at 6:27 AM, Willborio said:

Chevys must be coming before the gmc is. There is no specs out for the sle or the at4 yet. Just the slt and Denali 

The info for those will be available mid June. The same time frame the pricing will be available 

1 hour ago, rblbc71 said:

Is there any word yet on when the Diesel engine option will be available to order in a GMC?

From what I'm hearing it will not be available until calander year 2019.  Which will really be a bummer if that is the case.  Don't understand GM.  Ram and Ford have their diesel out now and GM is just lagging behind like always.

29 minutes ago, strickland604 said:

Has anyone talked to their dealership about placing orders this Thursday 5/17?

My dealer doesn't have a clue when I asked them on Friday.  They said I know what they know from what is available online.

Anyone know anything about pricing and or build and price? I am considering on placing a order at a dealer but i'm thinking the truck with what options I wants might be a little too much.

Also I noticed in the order guide in multiple videos and pictures that these trucks do not have power adjustable peddles. Well I don't see either type of button for it.

I'd rather they take their time and get that diesel application for the 1/2 right rather than rush to put it out just to "beat" or "be better" than Ford or Dodge. 

Ok everybody tomorrow is suppose to be the day the dealerships start placing orders for the 2019's.  I have yet to hear anything about pricing and I thought that was going to be released today.  I talked to my dealer today and they seem to be clueless.  Has anyone had any luck on getting pricing or if the dealerships will be placing orders tomorrow 5/17?

I thought we would have most of the specs by this week, but we don't even have a date as to when we find out more.  

You can order tomorrow and we know 3 of the 6 powertrain combos and no official engine specs, capability numbers or fuel economy.  

Will the online building be up tomorrow?

I'm heading to our local Chevy dealer later this morning for an attempt to place an order.  I'll let everyone know how it goes!

1 hour ago, Black02Silverado said:

New info.

A lot of video for not a whole lot of new information...      I am confident the next few years of trucks are already planned and the release of information is a marketing strategy.  There are certain trim levels they want hitting the streets first.  They want the 'sure to sell quickly' rolling advertisements on the streets asap.  GM has still to release information on new power options which will likely reflect greater attention to growing demands for efficiency and reduced environmental impact.

I got got a txt back from my dealer.  They have one allocation.  No pricing available.  2LT Trailboss is currently unavailable.  Need $1000 deposit to order.  Might go up and see what all is available.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Black02Silverado said:

I got got a txt back from my dealer.  They have one allocation.  No pricing available.  2LT Trailboss is currently unavailable.  Need $1000 deposit to order.  Might go up and see what all is available.

Any idea when the LT Trailboss will be available? I was going to make trip to the dealership next week about ordering one, Also first time I ever heard talk of a dealership wanting a down payment on a vehicle order.  usually its none