The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

All mufflers do as the packing ages, and some gets blown out over time. My Corsa system on the '07 has 95k &  almost 12 years on it. Definitely louder at idle than it used to be, but not by much. You get what you pay for with exhaust systems these days.

8 hours ago, bshort said:

Any information on what brand of tire ships with the 275/­60R20SL all-terrain, blackwall tires?  

Here's a picture, I believe that designation is for the non-duratrac wrangers.

Best I can tell, it's wrangler Fortitude HT.

goodyear_wrangler-600x450.jpg

Edited by bcato

8 hours ago, gothp28 said:

I don't have the duratrac myself but I heard they get louder as time goes on.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Duratrac technically is an all terrain tire per GY's website, but much more aggressive than many other AT's in my opinion.  I've never owned a set of the duratracs, but the loaner I had last week had a set of them on there - an AT4 with 3000 miles.   They were already about as loud as a set of BFG KM2's I ran for a long time on another truck.   Just like the KM2's the duratracs seemed loudest at about 30mph (inside the cab that is).

Edited by bcato

3 hours ago, SierraAT4 said:

My truck just arrived at the dealer. Earliest I could get it from them is Wednesday, but I'm wondering, should I wait for Friday on the off chance there's a promotion for March?

You should check the Chevy website. They've been some promotions for president day. 

Good thing I waited until today to pick it up! $1000 bonus cash, and $1000 incentive to finance through GM (4 month lock in, after which I'll refi with my credit union at 2.5%). 

This truck is so sweet. Already had somebody stop me in a parking lot to find out details about it.

Good thing I waited until today to pick it up! $1000 bonus cash, and $1000 incentive to finance through GM (4 month lock in, after which I'll refi with my credit union at 2.5%). 

This truck is so sweet. Already had somebody stop me in a parking lot to find out details about it.
I went through my credit Union and could only get 3.5%

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk