The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

Ordered a CCSB High Country 6.2L on 3/13, FINALLY got a TPW of 4/22 today... was ready to cancel and move on.  Still kinda skeptical.

Ours may be rolling down the line together. What color did you order? Mine is a std bed

Ryan B.

51 minutes ago, Black02Silverado said:

You guys are getting them quicker.  I ordered mine the 31st of October 2018 and didn't get my truck until 28th of Jan.

Me too. I ordered end of October and got it Jan 21st. I'm so happy with my order. I didn't have to pay for the stuff I never needed them. Instead I ordered items that the dealers usually order them for their regular sales. 

Patiently waiting, hoping it arrives before May 11th as that’s the last weekend I am off until the end of June [emoji15]due to baseball

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Does anyone know if they are going to continue to be built at the Fort Wayne plant or at they eventually switching back to Mexico? :P

2 minutes ago, relevante said:

I picked mine (CCSB Sierra SLT) up a few days ago and it was built in Mexico.

Interesting.. all the ones around here are still Fort Wayne.. Thanks for the info! 

Today I hear there are producing black, gray, and silver trucks in FW per my source (even seen a photo of a satin steel trailboss [emoji16]) maybe mine will be built early???

As of this morning he didn’t see any HC trucks though

Ryan B.