The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

Our LTZ CCSB was ordered on 12/3/18, built on 2/20, but now seems to be lost in shipment.  I was told 1-1/2 weeks ago that it was on it's way to Baltimore (80 miles away), but no updated ETA yet. GM district manager is trying to track it down. Four months and counting!

On 4/8/2019 at 1:14 PM, RyanbabZ71 said:

Today I hear there are producing black, gray, and silver trucks in FW per my source (even seen a photo of a satin steel trailboss emoji16.png) maybe mine will be built early???

As of this morning he didn’t see any HC trucks though

Ryan B.

Hmm. That's very interesting. 
Like I said, so far all of the 19's that I've seen are from FW but maybe like your truck they were all built early. I just wish they would build them all at FW and build some vehicle I don't care about in Mexico. :P 

On 4/7/2019 at 9:59 AM, relevante said:

I picked mine (CCSB Sierra SLT) up a few days ago and it was built in Mexico.

When did you order yours? I ordered mine on 1/10 still no truck. I was originally told mine would be made in the USA, but it was produced in Mexico. Mine is sitting on Blount Island in Jacksonville FL since 3/27. Totally frustrated.

5 hours ago, tcracing said:

When did you order yours? I ordered mine on 1/10 still no truck. I was originally told mine would be made in the USA, but it was produced in Mexico. Mine is sitting on Blount Island in Jacksonville FL since 3/27. Totally frustrated.

What a mess. It sounds like I got pretty lucky. I ordered on 2/15 and it was built on 3/12 and arrived on 4/3. 

4 hours ago, relevante said:

What a mess. It sounds like I got pretty lucky. I ordered on 2/15 and it was built on 3/12 and arrived on 4/3. 

What state do you live in? How close do you live to Jacksonville Florida? 

Edited by tcracing

On 4/11/2019 at 9:37 PM, tcracing said:

Ordered ours on 12/3. All LTZ & HC CCSB trucks at dealership were built in FW when we ordered. Ours was built on 2/20 in Mexico and just arrived in Delaware late afternoon of 4/11. Dealer pulled strings with district manager to have shipping expedited, or it may have taken two more weeks.

I don't have issues with the Mexico plant. My Avalanche was built there, and it was perfect. Never had any issues with it. 

The good thing about the truck taking so long to build and ship, is that most of the issues have been corrected at this point. When your truck arrives at the dealership, they will install all of the latest updates. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jack D said:

Ordered ours on 12/3. All LTZ & HC CCSB trucks at dealership were built in FW when we ordered. Ours was built on 2/20 in Mexico and just arrived in Delaware late afternoon of 4/11. Dealer pulled strings with district manager to have shipping expedited, or it may have taken two more weeks.

I don't have issues with the Mexico plant. My Avalanche was built there, and it was perfect. Never had any issues with it. 

The good thing about the truck taking so long to build and ship, is that most of the issues have been corrected at this point. When your truck arrives at the dealership, they will install all of the latest updates. 

It finally arrived today. I'm going to take delivery on Tuesday, so they can do updates and PDI. Went by today to take a look at it and drive it down the road. Going from a 2000 Dodge Dakota to this is a huge jump!! 

• Like 3

On 4/13/2019 at 6:56 PM, tcracing said:

Going from a 2000 Dodge Dakota to this is a huge jump!! 

WOW. You are going to be in heaven. 

My dad's 2000 Dakota Sport single cab is like driving a go-kart with the V8 in that little beast. 

• Like 2

On 2/24/2019 at 8:10 AM, bshort said:

Just placed an order last week.  I'll be stepping down from a 2016 2500 HC 6.6.

2019 Silverado 1500 CC standard bed RST summit white 5.3

Gideon/very dark atmosphere leather package

Max trailering package

Convenience package II

Performance upgrade package

All star edition

Safety package

Black assist steps

Underseat storage

Bed protection package

Advanced trailering package

20" wheels and all-terrains

I would have liked to have the Z71 package, but it cancels out the max trailering.  Would have like to get the suspension upgrade (lift), but not with the max trailering.  

Now the waiting begins 

Won't be taking delivery of this.  Dealer might not be too happy, but I'm sure it will sell.  Maybe.