Post Your Cool Feature Discoveries On Your T1

21 minutes ago, scdaren said:

How do you not like it? Got it on my wife’s van and drove a few other cars with it. Best thing ever for a road trip. It would make my morning commute so much better, I could just leave cruise on the whole way. 

I guess its just the old school in me, kinda like how i hate traction/stability control i like to kick it sidewayz and drive it lol

7 minutes ago, jamin87ss said:

I guess its just the old school in me, kinda like how i hate traction/stability control i like to kick it sidewayz and drive it lol

Yeah it’s not for that kind of driving. It’s for the boring monotonous kind of day in and day out driving where you are stuck on the highway  behind some jackhole who can’t manage to maintain a constant speed. Trust me it is a great thing I won’t buy another vehicle without it. 

The AT4 legit drives itself... between lane keep assist, ACC, ACC Braking, and push button resume ACC from a dead stop it takes off on it's own too... what the hell is not to love?

It feels like on the highway i don't have to DRIVE the truck if i don't want to, and it does most of the boring mundane shit for me...i just sit there and pay attention to those around me and monitor what it's doing and take over when needed, but honestly, it makes daily commuting much more bearable, especially in a pick up.

I'm all for it, and i love it, was worth waiting for a 20 that's for sure.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2019 at 7:19 PM, jamin87ss said:

Cant believe the love for acc, i wouldnt want it

I love the acc even when towing.  Driving down a 2 lane road for a 100 miles or even 5 miles with cars ahead of you speeding up and slowing down, it's so nice not having adjust your speed constantly.  

• Like 1

I love my ACC in my new 2020 AT4.

I was used to it with my 2016 Yukon XL Denali and didn't think that I would like it at first.

I just thought that it was amazing that GM would put that feature/technology on a 2016 vehicle but it takes 3-4 years to bring it to the trucks. I just don't understand that.

12 hours ago, Michael2020AT4 said:

Not really a feature but noticed that my radar detector restarts every time the truck goes into Auto Start/Stop if I forget to turn this off when I get in.

It is kind of annoying.

Has anyone else noticed this as well?

Mine did the same until I bypassed the Auto stop / start, problem solved. 

13 hours ago, Michael2020AT4 said:

Not really a feature but noticed that my radar detector restarts every time the truck goes into Auto Start/Stop if I forget to turn this off when I get in.

It is kind of annoying.

Has anyone else noticed this as well?

I mirror tapped mine and no issues with auto start stop. 

• 2 weeks later...

I knew that tapping the buttons behind the left side of the steering wheel scrolls through your presets but if you press and hold, it tunes to the next available station. That's how it works for XM radio anyway. I haven't tried it for FM or other inputs.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...