What is your DIC page preference?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I put a piece of duct tape over that area so i do not have to choose. When I uncovered it out of curiosity I found this..........

post-127028-0-59956300-1498775347_thumb.jpg
crazy aint it?

post-127028-0-59956300-1498775347_thumb.jpg

I keep mine on audio so I can use steering wheel controls to turn radio stations.

Steering wheel controls should work no matter what screen you have displayed.

It should pop up an indicator for what you are adjusting (vol or station/track), and return to your previous screen a short while after the last adjustment you make.

(at least that's what mine does -- I almost always use the wheel controls to select station and adjust volume -- and usually don't the audio screen for display)

It should pop up an indicator for what you are adjusting (vol or station/track), and return to your previous screen a short while after the last adjustment you make.

(at least that's what mine does -- I almost always use the wheel controls to select station and adjust volume -- and usually don't the audio screen for display)

Likewise, don't matter what screen your on, the controls behind the steering wheel still does it's function.

Every time I try to scroll up or down it just changes pages not station. That why I keep it on audio most of the time.

Likewise, don't matter what screen your on, the controls behind the steering wheel still does it's function.

Yeah those do work for my favorites. Sometimes I just want to go up or down with and it has to be on audio. Will not work if it's on info.

Archived