The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

7 hours ago, Denaliman2014 said:

Dang well I hope they change by the time they get production up to speed. I know last gen Denali could have 6.2 with 2WD. Maybe model year 2020. I assume it’s like this right now due to constraints and not having the factories at full speed.

i don’t want or need 4WD it’s  Just added cost and other things that can break.

Yeah I had a 2016 high country with the 6.2 and 2wd. Maybe they will change it later. We will see. 

email this am

$1,500

Purchase Allowance1

when you purchase an all-new
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab

1. Offer Details: Certificate number is required. Certificate may be transferred to an individual residing in the same household (same address) as the eligible recipient noted on this certificate. Transferee must provide proof of address. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. Only one original Certificate Number may be used per eligible transaction and each Certificate Number may be used only once. You must purchase an all-new 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab at a participating GMC dealer from dealer stock by 1/2/2019. Financing of the new vehicle is subject to credit approval. Not all customers will qualify. Not compatible with some other offers. See dealer for details. Dealer Instructions: Please refer to Corporate Program Number 18-40CCN, incentive code MIG.

Edited by elcamino

On 12/7/2018 at 7:29 AM, elcamino said:

email this am

1. Offer Details: Certificate number is required. Certificate may be transferred to an individual residing in the same household (same address) as the eligible recipient noted on this certificate. Transferee must provide proof of address. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. Only one original Certificate Number may be used per eligible transaction and each Certificate Number may be used only once. You must purchase an all-new 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab at a participating GMC dealer from dealer stock by 1/2/2019. Financing of the new vehicle is subject to credit approval. Not all customers will qualify. Not compatible with some other offers. See dealer for details. Dealer Instructions: Please refer to Corporate Program Number 18-40CCN, incentive code MIG.

nice, new to the site, looking at ordering a Denali, is there a price thread regarding what owners are paying???

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here and also the first new truck I have ever ordered. Here is my order progression.

10/29/2018 - Ordered the all new T1 2019 Silverado High Country, Crew Cab Short Box, 6.2L with 10 speed trans., Tech Package, Northsky Blue, Premium package and retractable running boards from a dealer in Central IL with a TPW of 12/17/2018.

12/10/2018 - ChevyChat agent told me my truck was going to be built in the Silao, Mexico plant, still had 12/17/2018 TPW.

So today is my TPW and I checked the constraints on the silverado builds and it says there is a hold on the "premium package" trucks through December 2018. Then I went and built another new truck this morning on the chevy site and the "Premium" package option is gone, only the Deluxe is now offered. The only difference between these two packages were the style of the 22" wheels. I will find out today what is going on and post an update.

Here is the constraint list posted 12/12/18 - it says 13 weeks lead time!

2019 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 Double and Crew Cab (Next Gen)

• LT Trail Boss (&2LT) - Estimated constrained through December 2018
  • 22" Wheels w/o High Country Deluxe (RVA-PDM) - Estimated constrained through December 2018
  • Bedside Storage Boxes (RW9) - Estimated constrained through November 2018
  • 4.3L V6 Engine (LV3) - Estimated constrained through December 2018
  • 5.3L V8 Engine (L82) - Estimated constrained through December 2018
  • 2.7L Turbo Engine (L3B) - Estimated constrained through December 2018

Here is a pic of the wheel that seems to be causing the constraint. I took this pic when I was at SEMA 6 weeks ago.

IMG_9568[1].JPG

Edited by BeardBros

16 minutes ago, BeardBros said:

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here and also the first new truck I have ever ordered. Here is my order progression.

10/29/2018 - Ordered the all new T1 2019 Silverado High Country in Northsky Blue with the Premium package from a dealer in Central IL with a TPW of 12/17/2018.

12/10/2018 - ChevyChat agent told me my truck was going to be built in the Silao, Mexico plant, still had 12/17/2018 TPW.

So today is my TPW and I checked the constraints on the silverado builds and it says there is a hold on the "premium package" trucks through December 2018. Then I went and built another new truck this morning on the chevy site and the "Premium" package option is gone, only the Deluxe is now offered. The only difference between these two packages were the style of the 22" wheels. I will find out today what is going on and post an update.

Here is a pic of the wheel that seems to be causing the constraint. I took this pic when I was at SEMA 6 weeks ago.

IMG_9568[1].JPG

Did you order a standard bed as well?   If so it looks like the standard bed will be produced in Mexico and short bed in the states.

4 minutes ago, Black02Silverado said:

Did you order a standard bed as well?   If so it looks like the standard bed will be produced in Mexico and short bed in the states.

I ordered a 2019 Silverado High Country, Crew Cab Short Box, 6.2L with 10 speed trans., Tech Package, Northsky Blue, Premium package and retractable running boards. I am going to check in with ChevyChat again since today is my TPW. I hope mine gets built in Ft. Wayne, that means less shipping time!

Edited by BeardBros

2 minutes ago, BeardBros said:

I ordered a crew cab short bed. I am going to check in with ChevyChat again today since this is my TPW. I hope mine gets built in Ft. Wayne, that means less shipping time!

I ordered mine,  CC standard bed on  10/30/18 and my TPW is 12/31/18.  I keep checking and that date has not changed and they never said where it is going to be built.

2 minutes ago, Black02Silverado said:

I ordered mine,  CC standard bed on  10/30/18 and my TPW is 12/31/18.  I keep checking and that date has not changed and they never said where it is going to be built.

If you ask them they will tell you which factory it is assigned to. They can also check constraints on your build.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BeardBros said:

If you ask them they will tell you which factory it is assigned to. They can also check constraints on your build.

I just checked and they said all that they could tell me was the TPW.  No other info was available.