The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

Been trying to get back into a GM truck after a couple others over the past few years. I found an AT4 on my dealers website and started a deal... just got a call that they have no idea when it will get here. It’s built and waiting on a lot in Fort Wayne. 

Supposedly there are no rail cars to haul it and it could be 3-4weeks before it shows up? Is this bull or what? 

Edited by flowbytwo

My AT4 was built on 10/8 and I was told last Friday that it was shipped, then Monday I was told it wasnt shipped, and that was also the case yesterday.  Today, I was told that it is in Roanoke, IN, which apparently is also a GM facility, for an unknown reason.  The event code is 4300.  Does anyone know if Roanoke is just the next stop after Ft Wayne or is it a QC stop?

EDIT: It would seem that the Ft Wayne plant is in Roanoke, In. so the references must be for the same place.  

Edited by jmlindsay23

Mine was built on Oct. 2 and dealer just called today at 1.30 and said it is at the dealer. I will pick it up tomorrow at 9am. 10 days from built to delivered to dealer Pittsburgh Area. Next photos will be of the actual truck.
6a00d83451b3c669e201b8d2d14b8c970c-800wi.jpg.a6340fe0bb5971ef52d1a39e1b1da793.jpg

These trucks look great with chrome bumpers and grill. Awesome with that silver/pewter color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you go to the rep chat on Chevrolet.com? Don’t go by what your dealership reels you because they have no clue. After I went 4300 mine told me about a week but not 100% sure. He then called me the next morning and said it was delivered overnight. Cover all of you bases, seems like a long time from build to delivery. 

Got an updated delivery date today. November 10th it’s supposed to hit the local rail yard with another 1-1.5weeks from that for dealer prep and what not.  That adds up to right after thanksgiving or so which seems like a long time from the 10/8 build date.  It’s going to be a long month...

15 hours ago, flowbytwo said:

Got an updated delivery date today. November 10th it’s supposed to hit the local rail yard with another 1-1.5weeks from that for dealer prep and what not.  That adds up to right after thanksgiving or so which seems like a long time from the 10/8 build date.  It’s going to be a long month...

Mine was ordered 8/18, built 9/27, and delivered 10/18. It was loaded on the rail in Ft. Wayne on 10/1 and sat in the shipping yard in Lawrenceville, Ga. from 10/8 to 10/18. They put it on the delivery truck on 10/18 and about 6 hours later the dealership sent me the picture of it coming in. It was exactly 2 months from order date to delivery date. All that information came from Chevrolet.com chat.