The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

My truck got off the rail in Lawrenceville, Ga. last Tuesday 10/9 and then got inspected. I chatted with Chevrolet this morning and they said it is waiting on the delivery truck to haul it to the dealership in Baxley, Ga. Hopefully it will be ready for pickup this week.

Need to order a 2019 Sierra 1500 Double-Cab SLT w/6.2L and Max Towing pkg.

I see so many of you that placed orders for Crew Cabs, etc...way before Sept rollouts.

Would someone please advise me on how to get in an order for a double cab asap?  Dealers in my area (South Texas) are claiming they know nothing.

My truck went from Lawrenceville, Ga. to Brunswick, Ga which is only an hour from the the dealership. I am off Friday so maybe it will be ready for pickup.

Edited by drucker

20 hours ago, ineedatrucknow said:

I see so many of you that placed orders for Crew Cabs, etc...way before Sept rollouts.

Would someone please advise me on how to get in an order for a double cab asap?  Dealers in my area (South Texas) are claiming they know nothing.

Dude, you need a different dealer. There are people in this thread that have stated they already ordered a double cab. Go to a big time high volume dealer down there and talk to a salesman or sales manager about getting you one ordered. When you say South Texas that is a wide range, but if your not far from Corpus Christi go to Auto Nation Chevrolet, they are high volume.

On 10/15/2018 at 7:14 PM, ineedatrucknow said:

Just like Big E in TX said you need to find another dealer. I figured out the hard way about dealers on my order. The first 2019 HC I ordered was 5/19/18 and the dealer kept telling that Chevrolet wasn't excepting that specific truck yet. I started seeing HC all over being delivered to dealerships and then the dealer told me it was the pearl color and 22" wheels. Well I sent him a picture or a HC in pearl with those wheels was on those sitting on lots. On 8/18/18 (3 months later) I called another dealer and gave them the build sheet from my first order and the next Friday I had a TPW. 

I don't think Chevrolet know where crap is. Yesterday they told me it was shipped from Lawrenceville, Ga. to Brunswick, Ga. and today it's bayed back in Lawrenceville, Ga.

It took it 8 days to get from FT. Wayne to Lawrenceville, Ga and been sitting for 10 days waiting on a truck to ship it to the dealer. Dealer said ETA to them was 10/9/18.

58 minutes ago, drucker said:

I don't think Chevrolet know where crap is. Yesterday they told me it was shipped from Lawrenceville, Ga. to Brunswick, Ga. and today it's bayed back in Lawrenceville, Ga.

It took it 8 days to get from FT. Wayne to Lawrenceville, Ga and been sitting for 10 days waiting on a truck to ship it to the dealer. Dealer said ETA to them was 10/9/18.

Mine sat for 2 weeks waiting for a truck and it was only a 3 hour drive from my dealer!

28 minutes ago, DougFL said:

Mine sat for 2 weeks waiting for a truck and it was only a 3 hour drive from my dealer!

It's 3 hours from me and about 2 hours from the dealer. I just asked the salesman and he said the sale manager has called everyday since it was built and now the higher up has called and hopefully they will put a rush on it. 

Sounds to me they need more delivery guys. 

I have a double cab AT4 that has been on order since 8/23 and has a TPW of next week. So double cab production has started or will start soon but I think trim wise it is still limited to HC, LT, RST, Denali, AT4 and SLT at first

3 hours ago, drucker said:

Just got off the truck.  Will pick it up in the morning. 

22039.jpeg

Why is there a big dent in the door? Just kidding, mine is supposed to be built this week. Happy for you. I feel like a kid 2 weeks before Christmas. 

23 minutes ago, Null99 said:

Why is there a big dent in the door? Just kidding, mine is supposed to be built this week. Happy for you. I feel like a kid 2 weeks before Christmas. 

It's like the night before Christmas for me. I will look over it with a fine tooth comb before driving out with it.  Hopefully they will have it leveled when I get there. I'll post some more pictures tomorrow.