The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

4 hours ago, elamigowapo said:

How much to install?

The Accessories Reference Catalog lists 1.5  hour for install for the Fog Light Kit, so the cost will vary slightly depending on your Dealers hourly rate.  However, if you are making a purchase on a 2019, I am sure you could negotiate a reasonable cost for including the Fog Lights to your purchase.

2 hours ago, todom5 said:

Anyone know how long it usually takes once your at code 3000?

Once you reach 3000, your Dealer should have a Target Production Week assigned.  When I reached 3000 I received a  Production Week Date of 8/20.  Truck was produced on 8/21 and Delivered 9/21.   So it is ~ 1 month after production.

1 hour ago, Shawnr487 said:

Anyone have any ideas for how much longer until dealerships can order the standard box instead of the short box? 

I'm waiting for this to happen myself.  I'm thinking some time in November but it might be later.  If all else fails then the first of the year in 2019 would be a good bet. 

Heck we can't even find out if and when towing mirrors will be available if your order the Max Trailering Package.

8 minutes ago, Black02Silverado said:

I'm waiting for this to happen myself.  I'm thinking some time in November but it might be later.  If all else fails then the first of the year in 2019 would be a good bet. 

Heck we can't even find out if and when towing mirrors will be available if your order the Max Trailering Package.

True... Just getting anxious for the new truck! 

21 hours ago, DougFL said:

Once you reach 3000, your Dealer should have a Target Production Week assigned.  When I reached 3000 I received a  Production Week Date of 8/20.  Truck was produced on 8/21 and Delivered 9/21.   So it is ~ 1 month after production.

Thanks 

16 hours ago, Black02Silverado said:

I don’t have a TPW yet but I’m at code 3000 with a standard bed. I’ll check next week for the TPW.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SAMS819 said:

Received my Vin number this morning from GM. Ordered 2019 Silverado LTZ Z-71 on August 20th.  Same as photo minus running boards.

6a00d83451b3c669e201b8d2d14b8c970c-800wi.jpg

Sweet, I ordered mine 8/31/18 and supposed to be built 10/15/18. It has already been pushed back once. I getting anxious, like a kid at Christmas.  I was going to get a high country but got the LTZ with everything the HC had plus some extras for much less. Hopefully things stay on track. 

That's what I want to see! A standard bed! Just on a crew. I hate the short bed trucks and always felt they were not proportional or as usable. Just my 2 cents!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1