The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

ca409968b43b8eda6e471e7e650fc00d.jpg

Picked up my Double Cab AT4 today. Really pleased with how my order came out. I picked the right trim, options and color.

Nice

If I go with the AT4 I plan on this color or satin metallic. I am really liking the blue but not sure if I want two blue vehicles (car is hyper blue)

Ryan B.

13 hours ago, CptCook said:

Has anyone hear of any new rebates for GMC Sierras for December yet? So far all I have heard about is the Costco rebate from my dealer.

My salesman told me rebates are going on the Silverado in January. I assume Sierra may get them too. Look out for the $1500 offer. Chevy sent me one

in the mail and via email. 

1 hour ago, THE SILVERADO said:

My salesman told me rebates are going on the Silverado in January. I assume Sierra may get them too. Look out for the $1500 offer. Chevy sent me one

in the mail and via email. 

Thanks Silverado.... picking up the truck next Wednesday, so no luck there. I am keeping my fingers crossed  for the $1500 email, but so far no luck there either. Got a $7K off MSRP deal from Laura GMC, so I am pretty satisfied, but hard to not hope for more!

On 12/5/2018 at 12:10 AM, Denaliman2014 said:

Any word on when we can get a Denali with all the bells and whistles with a 6.2 but NO 4WD?

Not gonna happen. Gotta have 4wd to get the 6.2. I wish I could of got mine in a 2wd. O well. That’s how they get ya. 

36 minutes ago, Jeffro19 said:

Not gonna happen. Gotta have 4wd to get the 6.2. I wish I could of got mine in a 2wd. O well. That’s how they get ya. 

Dang well I hope they change by the time they get production up to speed. I know last gen Denali could have 6.2 with 2WD. Maybe model year 2020. I assume it’s like this right now due to constraints and not having the factories at full speed.

i don’t want or need 4WD it’s  Just added cost and other things that can break.