GMC Drops Awesome New 2019 Sierra AT4 Premium Off-Roader

Gorehamj

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Head Line is FAKE NEWS

GM / GMC trys hard to offer something different and at the same time ONLY offers a few minor changes that add up to nonsense - not impressed at all - just a loaded SLT lifted Z71 with some blacked out snap ons, and bigger tires.  Now if you lift your 1500 yourself will it still void your warranty ? Backwards Old School thinking company like when Ford offered any color you want as long as it's Black ...

Awesome......Not.   Barely worth the look.  GM....meet the Ford Raptor, a real off-road cred truck.   GM, you keep offering this "bold new graphics" sort of vehicle and a lot of us will continue to not buy Government Motors new truck offering.  I haven't bought new GM since 2001 and will continue to boycott your Ho-Hum offerings.    Such a disappointment GM....you really lurk in mediocrity when it comes to trucks.   But keep on with your electric little box cars.

Is this replacing the All Terrain package, or is it another package altogether? If this is supposed to be the new All Terrain, they really dropped the ball on appearance. We need a mid travel 4x4 unit or a LT4 powered street truck. Remember Syclone, Typhoon, 454SS? The time is now GM.  

1 hour ago, Cosmic Charlie said:

Head Line is FAKE NEWS

GM / GMC trys hard to offer something different and at the same time ONLY offers a few minor changes that add up to nonsense - not impressed at all - just a loaded SLT lifted Z71 with some blacked out snap ons, and bigger tires.  Now if you lift your 1500 yourself will it still void your warranty ? Backwards Old School thinking company like when Ford offered any color you want as long as it's Black ...

Yes but this is what 90% of buyer's do. They buy a fancy optioned up truck, add a lift and big tires.  Make it look like an off roader for their trips to the office or Lowes to get the potting soil and plants, etc. Nobody ever really intends to get them off the highway! What are you crazy! I just paid $55K for this beaut I'm not taking a chance getting it scratched!! or I just clay barred it I'm not getting it dirty! GM knows most buyers are posers who just want to look the part so why put a lot of expensive off road options on it if it never gets off the pavement?  

This thing is HORRID.   I have an 02 2500 and 15 Denali HD and would NEVER buy this abortion.  Who ok'd the geometry experiment on the fenders.  "Uh, don't make them round or square, just make something up". And what the he'll is up with the vertical fog lights.  The Sierra designer needs to be dragged through the streets  by this thing.  I actually like the Chevy version which looks like a bigger ZR2, but GMC crapped the bed.   Different doesn't mean better for God's sake.  

Is it just me or is everyone super negative about this release. After seeing the trail boss did anyone really think GM was going to put out a heavily modified off road truck? People keep saying they should make something to compare to the raptor or the trd pro or zr2... if they did you’d be bitching about how “new Sierra is just a raptor knock off”. Can’t win. If you want a raptor GO BUY ONE and join a ford forum. In my opinion, I like it. It seems to be a little more like the Denali as far as options and tech but without all the godawful chrome everywhere. I like the idea that I can get the features I like without buying a Denali. All this being said without ever seeing one in person, as I’m sure nobody complaing about it on here has. 

21 hours ago, Gorehamj said:

2019-GMC-Sierra-AT4-025.jpg

The tire's look small, reminds me of this.renders-of-cars-with-tiny-wheels.thumb.jpg.ab3be6cadb69fc8b996a0cee279de115.jpg

The more I see the GMC, the more I like the Silverado. The wheel arches on the GMC just look retarded...

Seriously, am I the only one that thinks the new location of the mirrors on the doors is absolutely terrible? I like the wheels though.

? me too

Ryan B.

Archived