POST PICTURES OF YOUR BODY LIFTS (2014+)

Great looking truck...

Interested to hear if you have taken the truck off road at all with the new shoes and how they have performed, I have the trail grapplers on my 04 but I have thought about getting the Ridge since they claim the are quieter for my new 17.

Haven't had them in the snow yet, but it has been raining cats and dogs here the last week and the wet weather performance and hydroplaning resistance on them is great, way better than toyo at2s I had on there before. Road noise is there but not bad at all, quieter than the trail grapplers for sure, but a little bit louder than the terra grapplers but not by much, with the radio on at a reasonable volume you cant hear them. Only complaint is weight and stiffness from them being load range F but if you're coming from a trail grappler they are actually lighter for the same size tire. I sent Nitto an email suggesting they make the RG in a 33x12.50 in a load range C for 18 and 20 inch wheels. I told them it would be a popular tire for leveled 1/2 ton trucks for all manufactures. Doubt it will even get read but doesn't hurt to try. I sent a similar email to BFG for the same thing in a KO2. They thanked me for my interest in their tires and informed they currently have no intentions of making such a tire.

• Like 2

275/65/20 Toyo AT2's. These measure a tad over 33s and rub slightly.

Just curious about the tire height. Toyo advertises these at 34.1 inflated diameter and are you saying they are really just over 33? The reason I ask is I'm running the P275/60R20 AT2 now which is advertised at 33 but really measures 32... I'm planning on installing a 1.5 BL to may already installed leveling kit and am tossing the idea of either your tire size or a 35x12.5R20 but am concerned about the weight difference between those tires affecting the ride quality. I like how your truck looks with those. I'm planning on keeping my existing wheels.

Thanks.

Just curious about the tire height. Toyo advertises these at 34.1 inflated diameter and are you saying they are really just over 33? The reason I ask is I'm running the P275/60R20 AT2 now which is advertised at 33 but really measures 32... I'm planning on installing a 1.5 BL to may already installed leveling kit and am tossing the idea of either your tire size or a 35x12.5R20 but am concerned about the weight difference between those tires affecting the ride quality. I like how your truck looks with those. I'm planning on keeping my existing wheels.

Thanks.

Correct. With a tape measure they are barely over 33".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Im running 305/65r 18 Nitto Terra Grapplers (33.58 x 12.30) on 18x9 Procomp series 32 wheels, 0 offset

3.5 RC lift and 1.5 zone BL and no rubbing what so ever. Have over an inch at full lock before touching the liner

I need to fix my exhaust, get some gap guards and color match my door and tail gates handles(dropped at painter today)

Any suggestions or pics for a gap guard that looks good installed?

post-166006-0-94684300-1484862745_thumb.png

post-166006-0-52959400-1484862754_thumb.jpg

Installed a Zone 1.5" body lift, but can't seem to dial in the front bumper on my 14' Silverado. Any tips? attachicon.gifZone Body Lift.png

Did you flip the braces over? On the GMC each side has a a brace basically a pipe with flat ends, that has a slight offset you have to flip them over this helps level up the bumper, not sure if the chevys are the same.

Did you flip the braces over? On the GMC each side has a a brace basically a pipe with flat ends, that has a slight offset you have to flip them over this helps level up the bumper, not sure if the chevys are the same.

Do you flip them over or swap them to the opposite side

Do you flip them over or swap them to the opposite side

By moving them to the other side I believe they had to flip over as well because they have a slight bend towards the front of the truck and a slight bend down in the stock location which becomes a bend in the upward direction when moved to the other side. if that makes sense. I had to push the corner of the bumper up to where it was level before tightening the bolts to hold it level.

• 2 weeks later...