TOTALED

JrocK817

Well its been a while since I've been on this forum but I figured it was time to start my research again...

Totaled my 2012 Silverado Crew last week. To keep it short and sweet, the other driver tried making a left in front of me. I was going a solid 45, he didn't see me...

All of the airbags deployed, I was wearing my seat belt, and we both walked away, which is the most important thing. With that said, now its time to find me a nice used 2012 crew, or get into a new '15.

Here's one pic. I have a few more that ill upload later..

post-113847-0-46663100-1429552017_thumb.jpg

I will have a few items to sell if I do end up going to the new platform. Will post those up when the time comes.. Tonneau cover ... LT2 Center console ... Weather techs, front and rear ... Vent Visors.

Sad day for me.. my favorite truck by far. Just put new meats on it too.. LT27570R18 BFG TA KO2.

Thanks. Yea.. heading over there today. They wrote in the old ones on the valuation.. still had em in the back of my truck to switch out. Glad I kept the damn things..

Got into the new beast yesterday.. '15 Crew Cab Silverado All Star Edition in Tungsten Metallic. Opted not to go with the Z71 again since I will probably end up switching the shocks out and throw a level on it anyways. Not to mention, every Z on the lot had the 3.08 gears. That's what was in my '12 and it was literally the only thing i didn't like about it. This one has the 3.42 rear in it.. 100% better.

New%20Ride_zpsiiltizin.jpg

I must say, after driving this for pretty much a full day, I love it already. Ride quality is better, cab is quieter, more pep to its step. Just an all around better truck.

That really sucks. Lost my favorite truck in January for the same reasons. Glad you both were ok and glad you were able to get into a great looking new truck. I personally went back in time, went from '06 to a 2000 but upgraded from 1500 to 2500. Always nice to increase power isn't it?

After a few more days, I know there are two things I absolutely need... the rough country 2.5' lift blocks (or something similar) and some tires with actual meat on them. These BST Dueler HT's just aren't cutting it.

Archived