The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

On 2/1/2020 at 8:28 PM, crookedpat said:

Order placed on 10/28/19 for a fully loaded Duramax AT4 HD

Order received  on 12/19/19 with a TPW of 1/20/20

Will be calling my dealer on Monday to see what the status of the truck is.

Called the dealer today and he said the TPW date was met, has the VIN and it is currently on a train/truck hurtling towards me as I type!

HEEEE!! I’m excited!

• Like 1

How long are people waiting since strike ended and they are caught up, I want to know what to expect, I probably can’t count on rebates being the same, dealer said they found a blue one with only bed liner and buckets with console, but it’s 400 miles away and they’d drive it back, um no thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got a call from my local dealership. I placed an order for a 2020 trail boss double cab with the 6.2 with the 10-speed transmission in September. I put down the deposit and placed my order. I was told the production date would be the week of January 13th . I hadn't heard anything from the dealership yet so I placed a call yesterday to find out what was going on. Today I received a call back from the dealership saying that even though they took my deposit and Chevy excepted the order , Chevy is not going to produce the double cab trail boss with the 6.2 l motor !! My order hasn't been canceled by  Chevrolet yet , and they told the dealer that they will probably not be producing that truck at all ! I can't f'ing believe this !! 

Just got a call from my local dealership. I placed an order for a 2020 trail boss double cab with the 6.2 with the 10-speed transmission in September. I put down the deposit and placed my order. I was told the production date would be the week of January 13th . I hadn't heard anything from the dealership yet so I placed a call yesterday to find out what was going on. Today I received a call back from the dealership saying that even though they took my deposit and Chevy excepted the order , Chevy is not going to produce the double cab trail boss with the 6.2 l motor !! My order hasn't been canceled by  Chevrolet yet , and they told the dealer that they will probably not be producing that truck at all ! I can't f'ing believe this !! 

That’s shitty

23 hours ago, crookedpat said:

Called the dealer today and he said the TPW date was met, has the VIN and it is currently on a train/truck hurtling towards me as I type!

HEEEE!! I’m excited!

Dealer told me today that my truck *should* be delivered the week of the 17th. 

• Like 1

On 2/4/2020 at 1:20 AM, DogMom said:

Do you use the Auto Stop or turn it off?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I am still trying to get in the habit of turning it off.   It would not have made a difference for the trip I mentioned, there were no stops. 

I am still trying to get in the habit of turning it off.   It would not have made a difference for the trip I mentioned, there were no stops. 
Thanks [emoji106] You mentioned 17 around town so I was curious.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just placed an order yesterday for a 2020 Crew Cab 4x4 Sierra Denali 3.0 with Ultimate package and standard bed. Almost all Sierra Denali's are short bed, but I wanted the extra length for sheets of plywood for my wood shop (with multipro tailgate). Dealer has an allocation for next week, and made a bet that it would be delivered late March, but I'm guessing closer to mid April realistically. I've got a 17 Silverado Double Cab with 5.3 that I'll be turning the lease in at the end of March. It was a good truck and winter beater, but I needed something with a bigger cab.

On 2/6/2020 at 11:03 AM, disneybaker said:

Judging by this post I’ve been following since I started looking at them, you probably have another 8-10 weeks before delivery

It looks like my truck ended up getting built about a week or two ago. Does anybody know how long it will take for Delivery? Near Detroit Michigan area?Delivery? Near Detroit Michigan area?

12 hours ago, Jolt2745 said:

It looks like my truck ended up getting built about a week or two ago. Does anybody know how long it will take for Delivery? Near Detroit Michigan area?Delivery? Near Detroit Michigan area?

My truck was built last week and dealer said it's coming this week to Chicago if that helps with delivery time estimate.

In other news, woohoo, the wait is nearly over for me!