The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

1 hour ago, thedealergeek said:

Hey - Here in Ontario (Canada) the 2020 AT4 is still heavily on constraints. I'm sure this is different for you being in the U.S.A.  AT4 and Denali have been a challenge to order over the last 6 months. 

I sent an order in last week for a 2020. Waiting to get my #

There are a ton of Denali and at4's in Alberta.

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Rider1122 said:

Ordered 2020 1500 Denali with the optional Tow Mirrors and 6.2.  scheduled to be built on 9/9, so maybe I’ll get it in October but who knows!

Congrats , and the wait begins.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pharmhokie said:

Just got word that my 2020 AT4 should be in by the end of the week if transportation goes smoothly. Can’t wait 

When did you place your order and when did it get built? Just curious as I have a 1500 on order myself. 

1 hour ago, Rider1122 said:

Cool thanks. Same build date different state (NJ). I’ve heard mixed results on shipping and didn’t know if the strike would delay 

My dealer in LA had to take off the exhaust to get the order to be picked up so I hope they already ordered it so they can install when it arrives. 

Ordered my 2020 AT4 Carbonpro Edition on July 12th and received a TPW of 9/9 and that changed three times.  Dealer texted me on 9/2 and said my truck was produced and is waiting to be transported to them. On 9/6 my truck arrived at the dealer, they install 22"s wheels and mods included in the carbonpro package.  I picked her up on 9/10.... I absolutely love this amazing truck.  

The only thing I was caught off guard by was no tonneau cover.  The Carbon Fiber Bed is so freaking new there's not currently one available for it.  Bummer, winter is coming.

6 hours ago, Mink said:

Ordered a 2020 RST with the 3.0 Duramax on 8/12, was produced on 9/2, and has been sitting in indiana for over a week waiting to be delivered to Oklahoma. 

Resized_20190916_104200.jpeg

I know the feeling... Mine is in the same limbo, built last week and they are saying 1st or 2nd week of October for delivery. It’s just a waiting game

5 hours ago, Rider1122 said:

I know the feeling... Mine is in the same limbo, built last week and they are saying 1st or 2nd week of October for delivery. It’s just a waiting game

My biggest fear is they wont ship until post strike. If this delays my truck for more than a week or two I may just go buy a Dodge. 

Edited by Mink