The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

52 minutes ago, HBKidJr said:

For what it’s worth, I’ve checked with four different dealers about ordering a 2020 RST with the 6.2L. After I have to read the press release to them when they tell me you can’t get that engine in the RST, the option is still greyed out for them. 

Oh okay 

I'm looking at Denali with ultimate package and 6.2. waited specifically because of adaptive cruise.

2020 build start date tentatively 8/5. My "event code" 1100, dealer accepted. Orders accepted but not all options/packages available, at least as of today. My question is does the Max Trailering package include trailer tire pressure sensors? The 2019 build sheets show a separate line item (PTT) I think. My build sheet doesn't show them.

Put a fully refundable deposit down for a fully loaded 2020 denali.

Interested to see when it drops, what incentives (i get employee pricing through my work) will be given and if they will play ball with negotiating.

Dont mind waiting, just wanted opportunity to get one built how i want as soon as possible

On 7/24/2019 at 5:58 PM, HBKidJr said:

For what it’s worth, I’ve checked with four different dealers about ordering a 2020 RST with the 6.2L. After I have to read the press release to them when they tell me you can’t get that engine in the RST, the option is still greyed out for them. 

I asked my dealership to try to find me a new 2018 with max tow. When they couldn't, they tried to get me into a 2019. I told them I'd rather wait for the 5.3 / 10 speed combo in 2020 and they kept saying "2019 was a big redesign, I don't think they'll change anything for 2020." Like, do I have to show you the press release from GM back in May? 

On 7/25/2019 at 1:19 PM, brtzworld said:

2020 build start date tentatively 8/5. My "event code" 1100, dealer accepted. Orders accepted but not all options/packages available, at least as of today. My question is does the Max Trailering package include trailer tire pressure sensors? The 2019 build sheets show a separate line item (PTT) I think. My build sheet doesn't show them.

I thought you needed the Advanced Trailering Package (part of Convenience II, I think?) to get those, but I could be wrong about that. 

6 hours ago, killramos said:

Any of you guys know how to get order number for tracking purposes from a VIN?

I feel like I have harassed my dealer to much for timing so it would be nice to know when the truck lands...

I think you can contact the dealer for order # and then use gm canada to track it with them.

I wish they had a better system for tracking

3 minutes ago, Hydro4acid said:

I think you can contact the dealer for order # and then use gm canada to track it with them.

I wish they had a better system for tracking

Yea I asked for order # and they gave me VIN.

Dealer is being typically helpful now that the deal is signed and they booked the sale lol

2 hours ago, killramos said:

Yea I asked for order # and they gave me VIN.

Dealer is being typically helpful now that the deal is signed and they booked the sale lol

You already signed to stuff? 

I ordered a 2020 and put a fully refundable deposit down, expecting no negotiating and might have to walk 

Has anyone received a production week yet for a 2020 Sierra 1500 AT4?  Ordered one a couple weeks ago with my local dealer and they tell me they are still waiting to be allocated a build slot.  First GM for me so I’m not sure about the process.

7 hours ago, Hydro4acid said:

You already signed to stuff? 

I ordered a 2020 and put a fully refundable deposit down, expecting no negotiating and might have to walk 

It’s a 19 and I wanted to lock in the incentives.

my deposit was fully refundable I suppose but yes I signed conditional on truck availability (didn’t have a confirmed vin when I bought) so I suppose I could back out if I needed to? Don’t want to though. 

On 8/1/2019 at 8:17 AM, BBradac9 said:

Has anyone received a production week yet for a 2020 Sierra 1500 AT4?  Ordered one a couple weeks ago with my local dealer and they tell me they are still waiting to be allocated a build slot.  First GM for me so I’m not sure about the process.

Hey - Here in Ontario (Canada) the 2020 AT4 is still heavily on constraints. I'm sure this is different for you being in the U.S.A.  AT4 and Denali have been a challenge to order over the last 6 months.