Crew Cab, Short Box

AT4 Trim

Satin Steel Metallic

6.2L

AT4 Preferred Package

Driver Alert Package 1

20" Wheel Option

Power Sunroof

Was told 12 + weeks. Now to just hurry up and wait.

Yeah that’s  what I was told also. Its getting to the point of making a decision on waiting for the 2022. What’s another 5mths.....

Hello, new guy here.  I put my order in for a AT4 with the 5.3 on Jan 6th.  The dealership said they didn't expect it to be more than a couple of weeks for it to start production, but from what I'm reading here, it seems like a month wait is more likely.  Does that seem correct?  

3 hours ago, CMillSilverado said:

I called and cancelled my order that was put in on 10/30/20, almost 3 months and still not accepted by GM will be waiting to see what happens with the 21's and the new dash and tailgate.

I got my truck last week. Ordered also at the end of October. Crew cab 6.2, standard bed, SLT premium plus, and 4wd. Took a few weeks for the order to get accepted. Dealer had the allocation to get the 6.2. Getting built wasn’t that long but when it came time to ship that was a different story. Was scheduled before Christmas to arrive at the dealer. Then got pushed back to right after New Years. Signed the paper work since the dealer had a confirmation on delivery date. Then it came in twelve days later. I wanted the AT4 but my dealer said they were on restriction. Now my dealer said that GM is going to put the 8speed in more of the GMC trucks that match the Chevy trucks since the ten speed is getting hard to come by. 

1 hour ago, Blue5.3l said:

I got my truck last week. Ordered also at the end of October. Crew cab 6.2, standard bed, SLT premium plus, and 4wd. Took a few weeks for the order to get accepted. Dealer had the allocation to get the 6.2. Getting built wasn’t that long but when it came time to ship that was a different story. Was scheduled before Christmas to arrive at the dealer. Then got pushed back to right after New Years. Signed the paper work since the dealer had a confirmation on delivery date. Then it came in twelve days later. I wanted the AT4 but my dealer said they were on restriction. Now my dealer said that GM is going to put the 8speed in more of the GMC trucks that match the Chevy trucks since the ten speed is getting hard to come by. 

Mine didn't go through at first for Max Tow and now 6.2 so who knows, I actually just ordered a GMC 3500 AT4 today so no more half ton.

So turns out my dealer doesn't have a allocation for my truck for a 6.2 custom trailboss yet they have 2 high country's in transit with 6.2 I don't understand...

GM's allocation process is really messed up. In order to get what you want you're forced to find a volume dealer.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Mercracing said:

I just go to the GMC webpage and a little icon pops up towards the lower right asking if I want to chat. I used that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What info did you need to check on build status? Thanks