The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

I took delivery of a 2021 Shadow Gray RST CC 5.3 yesterday. 7 weeks from start to finish. Built in Fort Wayne IN. So not to far from Michigan.......

ive heard the 6.2 and suspension parts are causing the issues with delivery of these units. 

3AAFF7F3-0F9D-4C41-9293-EEF1C5BC1394.jpeg

Edited by ram1067

Ordered a 2021 6.2l AT4 early October, each month get this same message from gm chat: At this time your order has been accepted by GM and will be placed in sequence for production. Presently we are unable to provide a Target Production Week however we do recommend you follow up with your dealership or Customer Care in 3-4 weeks for further details. Sitting at 17 weeks now and no sign whatsoever that this truck will actually be built.

2 hours ago, AtomicYJ said:

That's just crazy to me that they'd cancel basically sold vehicles. They must make a killing on the higher trim trucks. Did they cancel any crewcab trucks? I've seen people post in the 2020 HD forum that they're only building CC HD trucks at the moment

They cancelled 2 double cabs and 1 crew cab.

Ok so maybe a little buyers remorse.

I ordered a 2021 cayenne red Denali with the 6.2, Carbon bed and black rims. 

Beautiful truck don’t get me wrong I’ve been  dying for the 6.2.

My worry is will i miss my trade in. A 2019 RAM limited with an absolutely amazing interior and ride. And my favorite option of all a 33 gallon gas tank.

I haven’t kept a truck more than 2 years. And always go back and forth between Ram and Chevy (this will Be my first GMC) but no difference really, you get the point.

I took delivery of a 2021 Shadow Gray RST CC 5.3 yesterday. 7 weeks from start to finish. Built in Fort Wayne IN. So not to far from Michigan.......

ive heard the 6.2 and suspension parts are causing the issues with delivery of these units. 

On 2/4/2021 at 8:06 PM, Fubar12 said:

Ordered my truck dec 17th 

Custom trailboss 6.2 midnight still no eta 

Chevy chat says 

been accepted into the system but hasn't been assigned a target production week yet.

I ordered the exact same truck (except white) on December 16th. Was told by my dealer 8-12 weeks. Order has been recieved, but it has yet to enter production, so i am thinking 12 weeks is the best case scenario. 

On 2/7/2021 at 4:30 PM, Fubar12 said:

So almost 2 months since I placed my order still at event 1100 anyone else have to wait a month or two before finding out a production date ?? 

Im going on 5 months for my at4 and still no word about anything.. 

A word of caution. I ordered my AT4, 3.0L,  20", Satin Steel Metallic, Carbon Pro on 12/17 and picked her up 2/10. Only problem was no High Clerance Steps were shipped with it! These are dealer installed but shipped with the truck. Dealer says product shortage. No time table indicated. I did file a claim with GMC to make sure they have a record of the issue. 

BTW - This truck is beyond my expectations. Very happy with my decision to get the AT4 over the Trail Boss because of the 3.0L& Carbon Pro options.

50C3639B-0502-4960-84D3-8A8D6E03FF24_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 3