The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

5 hours ago, Blue5.3l said:

I ordered my 6.2 the last week of October with the order being accepted in late November, built early December, then it just was waiting to be shipped. Should finally get it next week. Hopefully your dealer has allocation to get a 6.2. If your going for the AT4 it may be awhile. Those are restricted right now according to my dealer. Two to Three months is the average to get a truck ordered. 

Mine is a custom trailboss midnight edition 

Congrats on yours 

2 hours ago, Fubar12 said:

Mine is a custom trailboss midnight edition 

Congrats on yours 

Wonder if it’s the suspension on the AT4 and Trailboss models that’s making them hard to come by?

14 minutes ago, kpromero said:

There are plenty AT4’s in my area with the 3.0L and 6.2L options. Not sure about your areas and why the backorders I am seeing one here. 

Dealers had Trailboss and AT4 models in stock but now they are becoming hard to get. The 3.0l seems easier to get overall. The smaller dealers don’t have the allocation to order what they want either so your at the misery of ones that do. 

It’s sad that GM’s having all these problems delivering these trucks! 

Hopefully mine has a build time of under 90 days considering it’s a 5.3 ,with all the issues of allocating suspension parts & 6.2 motor issues should speed it up!

7 hours ago, ram1067 said:

It’s sad that GM’s having all these problems delivering these trucks! 

Hopefully mine has a build time of under 90 days considering it’s a 5.3 ,with all the issues of allocating suspension parts & 6.2 motor issues should speed it up!

5.3 has the same valve spring issue. Just strange they only do the one cylinder versus the whole motor like the 6.2. My dealer claims GM is making them take the 3.0 to get trucks on the lot. 

21 minutes ago, Blue5.3l said:

5.3 has the same valve spring issue. Just strange they only do the one cylinder versus the whole motor like the 6.2. My dealer claims GM is making them take the 3.0 to get trucks on the lot. 

I’d like to see an official document from GM stating the issues why these trucks are NOT being delivered rather than “what my dealer said…”

35 minutes ago, Mercracing said:

Ordered a 3.0 Denali CCLB 12/18. Dealer says it should be built next week, supposedly will see it mid Febuary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully mine is mid February as well one can hope! Keep us posted. 

46 minutes ago, 04GMshorty said:

Ordered my satin steel ccsb at4 back in September and I'm still waiting with no word on a build date... 4+ months and counting.. 

I ordered a white AT4 back in October with a 6.2.  Never did get a build date yet.  I switched it to a 3.0 diesel AT4 now, maybe quicker with this motor?  I think its the AT4 package though that might be the issue. I guess  I will keep packing miles on my trade in so that value keeps going down, and missing out on incentives from GM and from  my GM credit card.

Ordered a 3.0 Denali CCLB 12/18. Dealer says it should be built next week, supposedly will see it mid Febuary.

That would be pretty quick. I ordered a 3.0 AT4 the last week of nov and have a confirmed build date slotted for the first week of Feb. They are guessing delivery would be last week of Feb or first week of March

That would be pretty quick. I ordered a 3.0 AT4 the last week of nov and have a confirmed build date slotted for the first week of Feb. They are guessing delivery would be last week of Feb or first week of March

I’ve read on here that it might be an AT4 delay? [emoji2373]
I’ll update when I hear more.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered mine on 1/16/21.

2021 Sierra 1500

Crew Cab, Short Box

AT4 Trim

Satin Steel Metallic

6.2L

AT4 Preferred Package

Driver Alert Package 1

20" Wheel Option

Power Sunroof

Was told 12 + weeks. Now to just hurry up and wait.