Heads up Display Chevy vs. GMC

I have a 2019 GMC Denali Ultimate.  I believe I have the most up to date software in 803.  I was at my Chevy dealership with a friend and he was driving a High Country and I noticed the Heads up Display showed audio information and other information when changing channels, etc.  My Denali does not do that and I wondered if anyone else knew or saw that the same?  Not to say this bad, but would the Silverado have additional features the Sierra would not?  I can't believe the Denali would not have "all" the possible features considering one is paying more for it, but from what I have seen, this information is not shown on the GMC's.  I have brought this item up previous as those features are shown on GMC's website when advertising features of the Sierra and mentioned it to my dealer but they say there is no way they can find out from General Motors.  Can anyone confirm if their Sierra/Silverado shows audio information on their Heads Up Display?  Thank you in advance.  

If I push the info button on my '19 Suburban here are the 4 screens that it cycles thru.

I could not find a simple software ID number, under software information from the cluster it said open source with some website address, from the infotainment system it had a few very long numbers under the software info for the map and the sort. Same message and website thing .

IMG_20190419_075718.thumb.jpg.7547a887dd50fd69b305a0d624b6a6a9.jpg

1 hour ago, Timd32 said:

If I push the info button on my '19 Suburban here are the 4 screens that it cycles thru.

I could not find a simple software ID number, under software information from the cluster it said open source with some website address, from the infotainment system it had a few very long numbers under the software info for the map and the sort. Same message and website thing .

IMG_20190419_075718.thumb.jpg.7547a887dd50fd69b305a0d624b6a6a9.jpg

This is what my '17 Camaro HUD looks like. My '19 AT4 looks completely different. 

My 19 HC, Built 08/18 has Channel displayed on HUD when changing channels, it stays up on the HUD for a couple of seconds after station change. I'm on 801 but I believe I've had this since day 1.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, eppieguy said:

My 19 HC, Built 08/18 has Channel displayed on HUD when changing channels, it stays up on the HUD for a couple of seconds after station change. I'm on 801 but I believe I've had this since day 1.

Thats interesting - I also have a 19 HC, built 8/30/18, and I do not have Channel Display on HUD.  I'm on build 501, however,  I do have the 5.3.  I see in your profile that you have the 6.2. I see further up the thread that Smoothie also has the 6.2, and has the Channel Display.  I wonder if that's going to be the identifier that identifies the difference?  Build Date, Software Build do not seem to make a difference.  Hopefully others will chime in with their engine displacement to confirm.

6.2 LTZ, no radio displayed up there, 10/2018 build.

No rhyme or reason to it. Doesn’t seem to be tied to software, build date or anything else I can ascertain from the numerous threads on the subject.