I can't believe you said that. The 900s are by far the best generation truck GM has made. I went from an 09 to a 2014(worst generation) back to a 2009 Avalanche.

800's 2500 series they are the bone that wouldn't break!

Check out ThisTruckSucks.com. It is a new website dedicated to the #GM #Chevrolet #GMC vibration issue.

That guy is on this website and has posted on this thread with his story several times

I can't believe you said that. The 900s are by far the best generation truck GM has made. I went from an 09 to a 2014(worst generation) back to a 2009 Avalanche.

I absolutely loved my 900. It never let me down, easy to mod, never vibrated, even with 20" rims. Mine was not loaded as much as I would have liked. I went shopping, and brought home my '17. My '13 maintained it's value, too. I also love this one. It has all of the options I wished my other one had.

I absolutely loved my 900. It never let me down, easy to mod, never vibrated, even with 20" rims. Mine was not loaded as much as I would have liked. I went shopping, and brought home my '17. My '13 maintained it's value, too. I also love this one. It has all of the options I wished my other one had.

The 2013 GMC SIERRA Denali is the best truck one can buy in my opinion. The rear disks are a breeze to change and last forever, the perfect diff gear ratio, heated and cooled seats that are actually comfortable. I mean its by far the best truck for the money and they are harder and harder to find and maintain their value so well.

• Like 1

Well add me to the list. I put all terrain tires on my new turn at 2 k miles. All has been fine until I turned 14 k miles. Now The truck shakes and vibrating starting around 65 mph. Had it at tire shop all day and after multiple road force testing and even putting on new tires. Truck shakes and vibrates still. Dropping off at dealer next week. Crap.

• Like 1

I rented a 2017 Suburban this week for a vacation to Maggie Valley and man, this thing shakes exactly like my 14 truck that was bought back.. It starts to come in at around 72 and is at it's worst around 78. I haven't posted in this thread since I got into a 2500 because bc I haven't experienced this since. Quite disappointed to say the least... This is an LTZ 4wd, 5.3, 6 speed, 3.08. Between the shakes and the buffeting in the cab when it goes into V4 around 40 mph or so, I'd never even consider another k2 half ton anything!

I towed a trailer with my 2017 6.2 from MA to NH and on the way back home I started getting a vibration between 70-75 MPH. It comes and goes while towing. Only time I have felt any shake in a K2 is now. I have 12k miles on the truck. I have to investigate the trailer and make sure its not something with that since it only shakes while towing. Its not a consistent shake either.

OK, took my '15 in to a different and larger Chev dealer last Wed and passed along the history about the many trips to the

other dealer with many road force balances and same old standard canned response of "in specs". Stay tuned for the results.

Much has been discussed and many areas pointed out or parts changed on this vibration subject.

NOW...can a common comparison give us any new information?

Assembly plants...Ft. Wayne or Mexico (Mine is MX)

2WD vs 4WD (Mine is 4WD)

Reg cab vs Double cab vs Crew cab (Crew here)

Gear ratio...3.73-3.42-3.23-3.08 (Mine is 3.23 and shake still in the 72-84mph range)

Engine size...4.3-5.3-6.2 (6.2 here)

Wheel size...17"-18"-20"-22" (Mine is 20")

Tire Mfg...(Good Year LS-2 here)

Transmission...6-sp or 8sp (8-sp here)

Any other thoughts or ideas??????

OK, took my '15 in to a different and larger Chev dealer last Wed and passed along the history about the many trips to the

other dealer with many road force balances and same old standard canned response of "in specs". Stay tuned for the results.

Much has been discussed and many areas pointed out or parts changed on this vibration subject.

NOW...can a common comparison give us any new information?

Assembly plants...Ft. Wayne or Mexico (Mine is MX)

2WD vs 4WD (Mine is 4WD)

Reg cab vs Double cab vs Crew cab (Crew here)

Gear ratio...3.73-3.42-3.23-3.08 (Mine is 3.23 and shake still in the 72-84mph range)

Engine size...4.3-5.3-6.2 (6.2 here)

Wheel size...17"-18"-20"-22" (Mine is 20")

Tire Mfg...(Good Year LS-2 here)

Transmission...6-sp or 8sp (8-sp here)

Any other thoughts or ideas??????

Aren't there HDs with the issue?

Don't really know that answer Gassamax. Postings have been for the 1500 series as I recall.

Since nearly all the shake and vibration issues have been at the highway speeds of 70-85mph range

my take would put the problem starting in the rear end out to the wheel and tire itself since all gear ratios

are involved. The drive shaft, transmission, converter, etc. would spin at different speeds but the

shake stays in the same rpm range. Also the stock tire diameter (height) remains quite constant at

around 31" no matter which wheel size 17", 18", 20", or 22" is mounted.