Hey all, we're a local Chevy dealer with a strong ecommerce presence. We have the lowest prices on the Kicker subwoofer package for the 2014+ Silverado & Sierra Crew & Double/Extended Cab sizes. Installation does not require dealer install. it is a plug and play package. We have guaranteed low prices that shouldn't be beat!

GM offers a few versions of these units:

-Double Cab and Crew Cab models have different parts numbers

-GM offers just a sub upgrade, or the sub upgrade plus amplifier on the door speakers.

*The standard Sub upgrade works with the Bose system.

*The kit including Sub plus Amp on the door speakers will NOT work with Bose systems.

For a price, please send us a message with your body style truck, and which kit you would be interested in plus your Zip Code for shipping.

Everything is in stock ready to ship.

Forum members will find that our prices on all GM accessories will be hard to beat.

Please message me with any questions on this or any other accessory you may need for your truck.

*** Currently running a little bit of a deeper discount on the crew cab models, with just the sub upgrade. Buy cheap, sell cheap is the name of the game ***

Forum19303118.jpg

Forum19303118.jpg

Forum19303118.jpg

Forum19303118.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I got mine about year ago for 847 from a chevy dealer online. sub and amp for double cab.

I just don't know if it's worth it. Even $500 would be steep for such a small gain. There are a plethora of resources for amps and subs out there that sound just as good or better for such a reasonable price. I bought a kicker kit from Walmart, premade box and speaker installed, came with a 400 watt amp and all the wiring for $230! And that thing thumps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought it because it integrated into the wiring harness without hacking it up. and i didnt have to figure out a sub box and how to mount it. yes i paid for convience and thats what i wanted. have you seen how much crutchfield charges for it? you would think 850 is a bargan.

Edited by ericw
  • Like 1

Is this really something that is needed if you have the 7 speaker Bose system? My truck is on order and due in this week. I have a 10 speaker RF system in my Titan.....

Love my Bose in my CC, more than enough bass, could it be improved .. always. But I not 18 anymore and I think I half deaf from my previous sound systems anyway! :(

• Like 2

Love my Bose in my CC, more than enough bass, could it be improved .. always. But I not 18 anymore and I think I half deaf from my previous sound systems anyway! :(

Thanks......just what I wanted to hear! :thumbs:

Bose sucks.

I got my Kicker PowerStage as a signing incentive for free

Actually the Bose system is pretty bad ass. We are talking about factory vehicle configurations here. Sure it doesn't compare to what can be done. But stock to stock on other manufacturers, i'd be hard pressed to think of one that outperforms it.

Edited by Justin101714
  • Like 1

Actually the Bose system is pretty bad ass. We are talking about factory vehicle configurations here. Sure it doesn't compare to what can be done. But stock to stock on other manufacturers, i'd be hard pressed to think of one that outperforms it.

I just don't know if it's worth it. Even $500 would be steep for such a small gain. There are a plethora of resources for amps and subs out there that sound just as good or better for such a reasonable price. I bought a kicker kit from Walmart, premade box and speaker installed, came with a 400 watt amp and all the wiring for $230! And that thing thumps!

Sorry looked like we weren't talking about factory configurations.

Bose is a terrible setup compared to European cars. Harman Kardon or Bang & Olufsen easily out perform any stock to stock comparison between automobile manufacturers.