Leveled 2016 silverado with 33s

I have a 2014 Silverado LTZ Z71 with 20 inch wheels I leveled it with the rancho complete strut assembly. I just purchased new tires 305/55-20. Will these rub with the stock chrome wheels or should I just go ahead and get new rims. I am looking at the Fuel Hostage but not sure if I get them if I should get the 9 or 10 inch or the -12 or -24mm off set. Any opinions on these wheels?

Edited by marshall1225

I got the 2.25" Readylift level with upper control arms installed. I also used the 2" Rough Country magneride relocation bracket. Truck rides good, maybe just a tad stiffer than stock. I am going to have the dealer do a "trim height relearn" on the magneride just for good measure.

I have the stock 22s with 285/45 tires. I have no rubbing. The tires are very close (1/8") from rubbing the control arms at full lock. I had already remolded the fender liner on the passenger side with a heat gun; tire was rubbing at stock height. 

Now I need wheels and tires. I want a 20" wheel. the styles I am looking at only come in 20x9 0 offset. RL says to use a +12 offset with their control arms. The stock wheels are 22x9 +24 offset. They don't rub. Many wheels come in a +18 or +20 offset, by deduction, they should clear since the +24s do. But, I don't want to be so close, hence the reason for the 0 offset.  I am looking at running a 275/60-20 tire. Will that size tire clear with the 0 offset? If not, I may have to go back down to a 285/55.

thanks

On 6/19/2018 at 10:26 PM, Arkangel said:

Rough Country 2.5” Level with Top of the strut spacer, not under the coil, and bottom spacer. Readylift UCA’s

x9zqfSv.jpg

255Biwf.jpg

Do you have any rubbing? I have a 2.25" readylift spacer kit i got from a friend i just need to buy there UCA's. I plan to run the stock wheels and tires for a while since they are new. Is anyone having rubbing issues with the readylift uca and stock wheels?

6 hours ago, Rally_18 said:

Do you have any rubbing? I have a 2.25" readylift spacer kit i got from a friend i just need to buy there UCA's. I plan to run the stock wheels and tires for a while since they are new. Is anyone having rubbing issues with the readylift uca and stock wheels?

Yes, had it trimmed

11 hours ago, Rally_18 said:

Trimmed as in wheel well trimming. Not rubbing on the uca?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The stock wheels rubbed on the Readylift UCA’s, the Hostiles do not. The back of the front wheel well was trimmed both plastic and minor metal.

11 hours ago, Arkangel said:

The stock wheels rubbed on the Readylift UCA’s, the Hostiles do not. The back of the front wheel well was trimmed both plastic and minor metal.

what size and offset are the Hostiles? what size tire?

thanks

Did the wheel itself rub or the tire? What size tire were you running on the stock wheel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 Sierra 1500 with a 2.5" Motofab upper mount spacer and Readylift tubular UCA running 20x10 -19 Hostile Sprockets and 33x12.5r20 Toyo RT. Minor rubbing on the back of the fender reversing full lock. First picture is the front end height comparison between my 17 and my buddies stock 18.

IMG_7356.thumb.JPG.824d5f0fb864dc2df40ec0261ee0092c.JPGIMG_7326.thumb.JPG.d6216ce905268d0a3a89d7187af6d502.JPG

Edited by Stockredsierra
  • Like 2

On 6/15/2018 at 3:13 PM, Robopie said:

I have 35" tires and they don't rub.   285/65r20 BFG ATs.  They measure to be exactly 34.5"x11.5" on stock wheels.

All I had to do was pull back the fenders, and they don't rub.   Your desired size of 33x11.5 will fit no problem with stock wheels.

UvKVJvV.jpg

DaQowNZ.jpg

7pcMxlz.jpg

Off topic a little, & that stance looks great....but how bad is the MPG/acceleration/braking hit w/ that setup? I had 275/60R20 BFG's & ended up swapping for Nitto Terra Grapplers in same size but P rated - like 15 lbs less per corner compared to the BFG KO2's, I think the BFG's are def the better tire but the slower pickup off the line & never going into 4 cyl mode made me think twice. I think if I got it tuned w/ a CAI that may help offset.

For the OP - I have Bilstein 5100's all 4 corners, fronts @ max height (by measurements was exactly 2" - Bilstein claims 1.87" FWIW maybe it settles a little I dunno) & both the 33" BFG KO2's & Nitto Terra Grappler G2's fit fine, they "rub" very slightly @ full lock on certain angles mainly backing up & it's only rubbing the felt fender liner hence the quotes, AT tire rubber > plastic/felt fender well lines 100 times outta 100

• 1 year later...

Hate to resurrect an old thread, but it caught my eye. I have a 2019 LD(2018) Silverado Z71. It came with the 18” wheels. I’d planned on buying the Eibach Pro kit that lifts your front 2-2.5”. Planned on running 275/70-18 on stock wheel. Will it hit my UCA?

Another wheel I’m considering is the Enkei RPT1 in 18x9 with 0mm offset and 5.078” backspacing.

Pic of white truck is the one in question.

Pic of tan truck is my CUCV square just for fun.

TIA

6DCA215F-E971-4B29-BDF6-43504D0CCAA3.thumb.jpeg.b09ccbf3174fd0d673075a37dbc687a7.jpeg

BB741B14-5C62-422A-BF1B-0692A07AA4B0.thumb.jpeg.f4968bada6932cf77708786755900697.jpeg

Edited by SquareBody
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...