RST front turn signal bulbs?

28 minutes ago, Joedoe81 said:

Thank you so much, I just ordered the harness crossing fingers works 

It should, I’ve used their harnesses before, always very well made and do what they are supposed to. Just keep an eye on the resistors and they’ll be good to go.

14 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

It should, I’ve used their harnesses before, always very well made and do what they are supposed to. Just keep an eye on the resistors and they’ll be good to go.

thank you for the advice. I will keep an eye.

On 9/9/2019 at 12:57 AM, Joedoe81 said:

thank you for the advice. I will keep an eye.

Just got the resistors made for my truck. installed it and gosh no more annoying hyperflashes. the company shipped it fairly quick. bought it on Monday got to my house on wednesday no rush shipping, i was very impressed. again thank you!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2019 at 10:22 PM, AMPRG said:

Don't worry. Everyone can see you in that beast ??

yeah, my turn signals are fine.....really don't see a need for upgrade, if dude in front cant see standard ones than I doubt he gonna see an LED, lol....never had an issue spotting someones turn signals its when they don't use em is issue, and I have been guilty as well

3 hours ago, Dunn said:

yeah, my turn signals are fine.....really don't see a need for upgrade, if dude in front cant see standard ones than I doubt he gonna see an LED, lol....never had an issue spotting someones turn signals its when they don't use em is issue, and I have been guilty as well

Wait until you see a T1 with the LEDs. It really will make you wonder how GM got away with the incandescent bulbs on the T1 turn signals. They are very weak. 

I love my LED replacements. It’s nice to have a bright turn signal on such a big front face. 

• Like 1

I’m really torn on this. I want the bright LEDs but I also want bulbs that have longevity without strobing issues, etc. So many of these bulbs seemed to have had issues. I think I’m just going to wait on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, econometrics said:

Wait until you see a T1 with the LEDs. It really will make you wonder how GM got away with the incandescent bulbs on the T1 turn signals. They are very weak. 

I love my LED replacements. It’s nice to have a bright turn signal on such a big front face. 

Which ones do you have - Lasfit?

9 minutes ago, Codeman00 said:

I’m really torn on this. I want the bright LEDs but I also want bulbs that have longevity without strobing issues, etc. So many of these bulbs seemed to have had issues. I think I’m just going to wait on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, lapoolboy said:

Which ones do you have - Lasfit?

I’m running the Oxilam ones from Amazon posted above. I’ve had them in since mid-May and had zero issues. No hyper flashing or burn out. 

One thing I’m doing to prolong the life of these is to not leave my signal on when I’m sitting in a turn lane at an intersection with a light-governed turn. I’ve read that if you leave these blinking for long periods, they WILL overload the built in resistors and burn out. So I just signal into the turn lane, then stop signaling. That’s most of my driving, anyway, so I’m not signaling much every day. 

4 hours ago, econometrics said:

yeah I don't really care, driving the vehicle ill never see them.....and they're far better/bigger than my last truck and never had issue with that one

14 hours ago, Dunn said:

yeah I don't really care, driving the vehicle ill never see them.....and they're far better/bigger than my last truck and never had issue with that one

To each their own. ??

I personally think it makes the truck look cheap with those weak, incandescent bulbs flashing. I enjoy the crisp, bright flash of the LEDs. 

• Like 1