Thanks Grumpy. I had it done at the dealership but I think I'll take it to the tire/suspension shop in town to see what they say as I don't know enough to insist on something specific.

Get a before and after printout. Look at the last few post in my build thread to see what the Hunter reports looks like. Grumpy Bears 2015 Silverado 2WD Start getting a feel for what changes do what and how it feels driving. I'm very happy with mine.

Edited by Grumpy Bear
  • Like 1

That is correct Grumpy and I was told I shouldn't have to adjust the pinion angle with that small amount of lowering however I did end up with a low speed vibration that was cured with 2 degree wedges. I like the amount of rake I have right now but I do want to go a bit lower.

Glad your wife approves and you're welcome! My wife thought I was nuts when I started modifying a brand new truck but now she likes most of what I have done!

Same thing happened with me wife got pissed I lowered my truck. But now she drives it more than me you.can tell because my front valance is chewed up

Same thing happened with me wife got pissed I lowered my truck. But now she drives it more than me you.can tell because my front valance is chewed up

My wife says mine is too high for her to drive!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to installing the BedRug kit (actually its just sitting in there). Biggest benefit I have found so far is it no longer hurts my knees when I have to crawl around inside the bed however after a week the imprints from my hand truck are still clearly visible.

20170417_162056_zpsipoiabny.jpeg

• Like 1

Finally got around to installing the BedRug kit (actually its just sitting in there). Biggest benefit I have found so far is it no longer hurts my knees when I have to crawl around inside the bed however after a week the imprints from my hand truck are still clearly visible.

20170417_162056_zpsipoiabny.jpeg

I wanted to get one but my problem is my cover leaks. It's a tonnopro loroll. It was cheap and the rug out of my 95 is prettymusty. Does your cover leak at all? I had good luck with the tri-roll from tonno pro but like the bed rails being visable

I wanted to get one but my problem is my cover leaks. It's a tonnopro loroll. It was cheap and the rug out of my 95 is prettymusty. Does your cover leak at all? I had good luck with the tri-roll from tonno pro but like the bed rails being visable

We had torrential rains the night I put the cover on and not a drop of water got inside the bed as I had read which is the main reason I wanted this type. Drag is there are 2 locks and you have to open the cover to open the tailgate which has quickly become tiresome so I am now considering a tri fold cover if I can find one that doesn't leak.

Edited by Marv88
  • Like 1