Custom Trail Boss Console Upgrade?

If you want a console I would contact atconversions in markle in. they discard them as a smaller one is used. they discard the new unused center consoles. and would likely charge you shipping and a small fee to pack it.  But I have a question about your trail boss.

is the transfer case moved with the 2inch lift? if you can find a contact at atconversions pm me. and I will see what I can do.

I bought the center console storage from chevy for $60.  Its just a plastic piece that fits in there, but it makes storage much easier without having to use that entire storage area.

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/2019/Chevrolet/Silverado 1500/front-console-organizer-84106530?categoryId=12001

Also check on Amazon they have the same thing for about 30 bucks. Good quality picked one up last month

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Zappaneese said:

I also just picked up a 2019 Custom Trail Boss. Also, disappointed in lack of interior storage options.... specifically with console/jump seat. Going to contact dealer next week to see what options may be. Anyone else come up with any options yet?

I'm in the same situation as you. I'd get the LT trail boss but the price of those things are way too expensive so the custom trail boss will have do.  I'm wanting to get rid of the middle seat and add he full console like the higher end trucks got.

29a9a838855f5ae266d48701b7455da6.jpg

On 3/9/2019 at 4:28 PM, silveradonationfan15 said:

I'm in the same situation as you. I'd get the LT trail boss but the price of those things are way too expensive so the custom trail boss will have do.  I'm wanting to get rid of the middle seat and add he full console like the higher end trucks got.

29a9a838855f5ae266d48701b7455da6.jpg

That middle console makes the truck look so smoother.  I’m waiting for something to.  I found one on eBay. But I’m not paying 800 dollars lol 

17 minutes ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

Would you happen to have the link to that? I also found out that gm doesn’t make the lt trailboss in double cabs. Like why

It’s actually still the jump seat but it has the middle console.   I would like to find the complete middle dash console like your picture above. 

Here is is the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-SILVERADO-SIERRA-CONSOLE-JUMP-SEAT-JUMPSEAT-TAKE-OUT-BLACK-CLOTH/173811608378?hash=item2877faab3a:g:RwIAAOSwroJcc~h6

If you type in 2019 Silverado jump seat. It will bring 2 up for our truck years. One is 650 and the other is like 950 lol 

2F21F0ED-8887-4562-8BB1-A0BCA4297F10.png

B41378E9-BBAF-4BE8-9969-01EC645F5362.png

On 2/21/2019 at 1:14 PM, Texas_Trail_Boss said:

I haven't fixed my console yet, but I did order the backseat under-seat storage.  The official GM one for $200ish.  It arrived today and once the rain stops I'll install it and upload some pics.  

For what its worth I'm glad someone else was shocked at how DUMB the center console is on these Custom Trail Boss's.

I'm eager to see how this looks.. I just picked up my CTB (Custom Trail Boss) Monday and I can't believe how we don't have any storage. 

On 3/13/2019 at 6:07 AM, silveradonationfan15 said:

Would you happen to have the link to that? I also found out that gm doesn’t make the lt trailboss in double cabs. Like why

They do actually.. My dealer has two of them. 

Has anyone found a replacement console that is actually useful yet? I can't believe they put such a waste of space in a vehicle. It can't be a cost issue, shouldn't cost them more than $20 extra to make one that opens. It seems like something they did to try to force you into an upper trim level.

17 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

I’ve never seen one. You can’t even build it on the website so I’d assume those are Custom TBs at your dealer.0614D120-376C-413A-AA84-29E5016B5960.thumb.jpeg.d0b8dccc1d71bb1a4a6d383e8b8a08c6.jpeg

Yep your right. I didn't read your post all the way through.