2014-2015 GMC Sierra Fog Lights/Bulbs

I am looking for 2014-2015 1500 or 2500 Sierra owners out there who have pictures of their replaced halogen fog light bulbs with LED or those who have or have tried

Philips Crystal vision Ultra or Voltage Automotive blue tinted Halogens for a whiter look.

No need for Morimito, Rough Country replacement unit info or pics. I do not want to spend hundreds on fog lights.

Just can't seem to find much online showing our 2014-2015 trucks with real world result images.

I want to replace the factory PS24W halogens with something brighter/whiter that is simple plug and play but do not want an overly obnoxious scattered LED blue look. 

There are so many LED choices I do not know what is best with my Fog Light style.

Please post pics! :thumbs: 

I put these in my 14 Silverado last week. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CG5CGC3/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'll get some pictures when I have time. I went on vacation right after putting them in and haven't had time to really look at the beam pattern very well yet, but it seems good so far. 

Edited by truckmann

5 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

simple plug and play but do not want an overly obnoxious scattered LED blue look. 

The only way you won't get scattered light is if you go with proper fog lights. I have the Morimoto XD and they have a better cut off line than the headlights. They are around $160 on ebay which is not much than what you will pay for led bulbs. You get what you pay for.

Here is what the ones I bought look like. For $25 I'm plenty happy with them. I could only upload one here with the size restriction so instead of making several more posts here is a link to more pictures. https://photos.app.goo.gl/fdwLSGq1J4HQvJwd8 

IMG_20180822_194347.jpg

Edited by truckmann
  • Like 1