GMC "I Love it" Holiday Commercial.

GMC "I Love it" Holiday Commercial  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 year later...
20 hours ago, moekenny said:

Please make this commericial go away.........it was too much to listen to before the pandemic and NOW it is a horrible reminder for those who have lost jobs lack of food etc.   So many people want this to stop NOW.

Thank you,

Mary

So, I guess I get your point of trying to sell a high end vehicle right now may not be the most appropriate thing right now, but they are not the only company doing it.

Then, lets take it a step further and follow your train of thought, fire the actors, GMC does not run the add, sells less trucks, closes dealers, which also trickles down to vendors who rely on the dealerships for their income, and the manufactures who supply GMC with parts, could also go into the lost jobs of the people who make the commercials, and so on.

How does your idea help, but rather contribute the already growing problem, if you do not like the commercial, change the channel. 

Every action has a reaction, nothing is simple in our lives now.

• Like 2

I’m in the minority here. To me an expensive truck is just that. A high end vehicle to me is a car. I see that ad I think fools. For that kind of money there’s fine automobiles I’d much rather drive and do. I don’t drink the kool aid. I do like my truck. Love my car. I like the Benz ad better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/1/2019 at 9:21 AM, batman900 said:

So much this hahahaha.

Worse than the commercial at topic for me has been the "Your part of the Chevy family" discount commercial. What an opportune time to run that one lmao. 

I could look at that brunette in that commercial that is standing in the driveway all day and you wouldn’t hear me complain.