Slammed 2019 Silverado

• 4 months later...

I’m a lowered truck fan. I’ve spent most of my life modifying mid to large rear drive Chevys. The only logical replacement are trucks. Lowered trucks can handle like sports cars. Reasonably lowered trucks make more sense for most truck owners than lifting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

On 8/6/2019 at 8:28 AM, KARNUT said:

I’m a lowered truck fan. I’ve spent most of my life modifying mid to large rear drive Chevys. The only logical replacement are trucks. Lowered trucks can handle like sports cars. Reasonably lowered trucks make more sense for most truck owners than lifting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. My previous,  well still own haha 2009 tc was lowered, and heavily modified (tastefully) It handled god damn amazing...i love it. When I was looking at trucks and eventually when I purchased my RST i was all about oh mer gawd I need to lift it. Now only 2 months in, Im like nope...I maybe will level it but besides that it'll stay stock height. I handles great, looks normal it can blend in. On another note, Chevy was smart for once creating the trailboss and RST trims to speak to both sides of the fence on that debate. Not as done up as a lightening or cyclone but overall solid.