1 hour ago, JR09country said:

Yah I hope so too.

If any one has a part# that would be great. I can't find anything online yet, I can only find the mirror covers... My searching skills are not the greatest.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Part number is 13530415.  Had a dealer check for me.  Price is $800 without any discounts

2 minutes ago, z1boss said:

Part number is 13530415.  Had a dealer check for me.  Price is $800 without any discounts

Wow.  Which mirror is that for?  I assume its the camera one.

• 2 months later...
23 hours ago, mrcribbs said:

Bump.

Wondering if anyone got a part number for the auto dimming, non camera one.

Also, how do you remove the cover over where the mirror mounts to the windshield?

I haven't tried to remove it yet, but I need to.  It would be nice to know if the harness for upgraded mirrors is already there or not.

23 hours ago, brisk00 said:

I haven't tried to remove it yet, but I need to.  It would be nice to know if the harness for upgraded mirrors is already there or not.

The cover pops off with slight force. Once removed from the bracket you can see how to take the two pieces apart. The actual mirror looks to be a standard mount. 

If the wiring is there its up in the head liner as nothing extra is running into this covered mount.

• 2 weeks later...

Just recently got an LT and this drove me crazy too (along with the lack of led taillights).

Popped off the onstar counsel and the harness was up there, fully functional. It even cuts power when putting the truck in reverse so it stops the auto dim feature. 

Below is the gm part number. Took about 5 mins to swap out once I got it.

Part number 13581082

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, tgriffi2 said:

Just recently got an LT and this drove me crazy too (along with the lack of led taillights).

Popped off the onstar counsel and the harness was up there, fully functional. It even cuts power when putting the truck in reverse so it stops the auto dim feature. 

Below is the gm part number. Took about 5 mins to swap out once I got it.

Part number 13581082

can you post some pictures of this what the wiring will look like after?

Anyone attempt a swap to rear view camera? Obviously would have to buy the mirror and third brake light with camera but interested to know if it’s possible. I hate that the TB didn’t even offer it, at least that’s what they told me. 

20 hours ago, Tano53180 said:

can you post some pictures of this what the wiring will look like after?

Looks to be plug and play. The harness and connector is basically glued above the head liner. I ordered a mirror today so I’ll report back after installation. (The photo uploads sideways for some reason)

E42DA8E3-FB77-45DC-A467-36621B97E4EB.jpeg

Edited by mrcribbs

11 minutes ago, mrcribbs said:

Looks to be plug and play. The harness and connector is basically glued above the head liner. I ordered a mirror today so I’ll report back after installation. (The photo uploads sideways for some reason)

E42DA8E3-FB77-45DC-A467-36621B97E4EB.jpeg

Yup, plug right in, no splicing or cutting. Really makes me wonder why they didn’t just include this. But they would have added $250 to the sticker, whereas I found the mirror for $50 ?. Finished pic below. The existing cover hides everything really nicely. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/9/2019 at 8:56 PM, tgriffi2 said:

Yup, plug right in, no splicing or cutting. Really makes me wonder why they didn’t just include this. But they would have added $250 to the sticker, whereas I found the mirror for $50 ?. Finished pic below. The existing cover hides everything really nicely. 

Just installed mine. The hardest part is removing the black trim from around the mirror and removing the wiring that glued to the inside of the headliner. 

Works 100% perfectly.