2020 HD Ordering Updates, 2019 HD Production End Dates

Update on 2019 build out and 2020 start up truck production.  EDIT:  My next post has the links to the 2020 HD order guides. EDIT 5/16/19:  Start of Production dates now up.

2019 -

2019 HD Regular Cab:  Last production date 4/25/2019.  Last order date 11/15/2018.

2019 HD Double Cab:  Last production date 12/6/2019.  Last order date 9/19/2019.

2019 HD Crew Cab:  Last production date 5/10/2019.  Last order date 2/28/2019.

2020 -

2020 HD Regular Cab:  Initial dealer consensus 7/2/2019.  Initial dealer order date 8/1/2019.  Start of production 9/30/19.

2020 HD Double Cab:  Initial dealer consensus 6/1/2019.  Initial dealer order date 6/13/2019.  Start of production 8/12/19.

2020 HD Crew Cab:  Initial dealer consensus 3/2/2019.  Initial dealer order date 3/28/2019.  Start of production 6/3/19.

2020 HD DUALLY:  Start of production 9/30/19.

So.  Those wanting a K2 HD, the only one you can still place an order for is the Double Cab.

Those wanting to order a 2020 T1 HD, the end of March is your first chance to order a crew cab.   

Edited by newdude
UPDATED THE PRODUCTION START DATES
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have ordered and have an accepted preliminary order detail in hand. However no production or delivery dates have been set. Hope to hear something in the next couple of weeks. Hopping for July delivery. Have been hearing of some color constraints but nothing else yet. 

27 minutes ago, dlockwood26 said:

I have ordered and have an accepted preliminary order detail in hand. However no production or delivery dates have been set. Hope to hear something in the next couple of weeks. Hopping for July delivery. Have been hearing of some color constraints but nothing else yet. 

And no pricing yet either.

GMC colour names; chev uses different names, but same RPO's.

These are upper trims, some colours not available on all trims.

White Frost Tricoat1     G1W
Cardinal Red2    G7C
NEW!  Pacific Blue Metallic3    GA0
Quicksilver Metallic1    GAN
Summit White    GAZ
Onyx Black4    GBA
NEW!  Dark Sky Metallic3    GJI
Red Quartz Tintcoat4    GPJ
NEW!  Carbon Black Metallic3    GCI
NEW!  Brownstone Metallic5    GNK

Notes:
1 - Available at extra charge. Not available with (4SB) AT4 Trim.
2 - Available at extra charge. Not available on (4SB) AT4 or (5SA) Denali.
3 - Available at extra charge. Not available at Start of Production.
4 - Available at extra charge.
5 - Available at extra charge. Not available on Denali. Not available at Start of Production.
Model Home

Edited by redwngr

I am looking at building a 2020 LD Silverado or Sierra.  Where are the websites to check all options and build my new truck? Cant seen to find for 2020 year. 

Thx.

I am looking at building a 2020 LD Silverado or Sierra.  Where are the websites to check all options and build my new truck? Cant seen to find for 2020 year. 

Thx.

The links up above provide the info for Sierra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, dlockwood26 said:

The links up above provide the info for Sierra.

I see HD not LD unless i cant see anymore.

16 hours ago, lryfer said:

Thx.

When you say "LD", do you mean 1500?  Because there is an actual Silverado "LD" (and Sierra Limited) and they are the 2018 body as a continuation truck.

Right now, only 2019 order guides are in place for the new body trucks.  2020 should be available soon, probably end of May/early June. 

Here is the 2019 new body Silverado 1500 - https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2019&butID=1&regionID=1&divisionID=1&vehicleID=21483&type=0

The new body 2019 Sierra 1500 - https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2019&butID=1&regionID=1&divisionID=2&vehicleID=21485&type=0

If you are looking for the old body 2019 trucks:

Silverado - https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2019&butID=1&regionID=1&divisionID=1&vehicleID=21425&type=0

Sierra - https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2019&butID=1&regionID=1&divisionID=2&vehicleID=21424&type=0  

16 hours ago, dlockwood26 said:

Sorry. I thought you meant HD even though you wrote LD. I believe they are still ordering in the 2019 model year for LD.

Correct. 

So with this said for building a 2020 silverado is the double cab going to be same body style as the 2018 or 19 LD model? I do not like the 2019 look at all - actually cant stand it.

Anyone know by chance?