The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

• 5 weeks later...

My 3.0 Standard Box Crew Cab High Country refresh showed up at the dealer on Monday April 18th.  Only thing missing is the heated back seats.  Looking forward to something other than black, grey, or brown interior.  I get it later today.

1 hour ago, d_todd_phelps said:

My 3.0 Standard Box Crew Cab High Country refresh showed up at the dealer on Monday April 18th.  Only thing missing is the heated back seats.  Looking forward to something other than black, grey, or brown interior.  I get it later today.

Congrats!!  Be sure to post some pics.

On 4/20/2022 at 11:58 AM, d_todd_phelps said:

You get the Nightshift Blue? I thought hard about that but ultimately decided not to go with that since at the time there weren’t any good photos or videos of it online. Share some photos

Yes, I got the nightshift blue.  More of a blue/grey.  Blue in sunshine, grey in shadows.  Wife has the truck for a couple days out of town.  I'll put some photos up later.  I also got the NHT max towing package.  Payload is lower than I expected at 1478 lbs.  Previous truck was a Colorado.

Have any of you had an issue with the dealership leaving off an option that you requested to be added when building your truck? My dealership forgot to add the Power up/down option that i wanted and my truck has already been built... is it possible for this option to be retrofitted?

1 hour ago, Aycock1987 said:

Have any of you had an issue with the dealership leaving off an option that you requested to be added when building your truck? My dealership forgot to add the Power up/down option that i wanted and my truck has already been built... is it possible for this option to be retrofitted?

Don't expect to be able to add that feature.  GM has really cut down on enabling people to add options to vehicles after it's been built (for example, the built-in trailer brake controller, you can buy the parts, but can't get GM to update the programming so it works).

For those of you who had your truck built at Fort Wayne, how long after being built did it ship? My truck was completed 4-25 and Im just trying to get a feel for how long Im still gonna have to wait. Im on the west coast so I know after it ships it will still be a few weeks at a minimum.

12 hours ago, Hickory said:

I had to get mine from my dealer. I have have yet to get anything from GMC directly that told me that. 

Yeah I was surprised to get anything at all. Never did with past order. Guessing it's because it was a Reservation.